𝟐𝟏. 𝐂𝐫𝐲 𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐈𝐭.

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞. 𝐂𝐫𝐲 𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐈𝐭.

 𝐂𝐫𝐲 𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐈𝐭

"No. You need to go." Adam said. "No I don't. I have stuff to do that day." Astride rolled her eyes. "What? You work on Sundays? Highly doubt that." Adam spat.

"You don't get to come to my house and tell me how to live my life. I do work on Sundays. I work everyday of the week, you don't understand. I chose my life. I'm living my god damn dream. And you're just a stuck up narcissist." Astride spoke.

"Now, if you would excuse me, I'm busy." Astride slammed the door. "Remind me to get a restraining order." Astride locked the door.

Bill looked around at the girls faces and they returned to their conversation. "This is just normal for you guys?" Bill asked.

"Very. Just shut up and eat your vegan pizza." Rowan said. "Oh my god. Tom your girlfriends mean." Bill gaped.

Rowan looked at Tom. "What?" Tom hummed. "I hate you." Bill rolled his eyes. "Cry about it." Tom shrugged.

________________________

Georg help Rowan clean up the kitchen. "Thanks. G." Rowan smiled. "Yea. You're welcome." Georg nodded, putting away a plate.

"Go check on ash. I got the rest." Rowan said, motioning for him to leave. Georg Held his hands up before drying them on his shirt. "I could've given you a towel..." Rowan said. Georg shrugged.

Georg ran up to Astride's room, knocking before entering.

"Ash?" Georg asked, closing the door. "Mhm?" Astride hummed. "How you doing?" Georg rubbed her arm. "Don't know." Astride mumbled. "Move over a bit." Georg said.

Astride moved over. Georg laid next to her and wrapped his arm around her. "I love you." "I love you too."

________________________

The next Morning, Rowan was getting ready. Tom watched intrigued. "You should take a picture. Kinda lasts longer." Rowan shrugged, pulling her makeup out.

"No." Tom rolled his eyes. "I'm gonna stab your eyeballs out." Rowan threatened.

"The anger was not needed." Tom walked over to her. "We gotta stop by my house before we go." Tom kissed her head. "Mhm, your mom there?" Rowan asked. "Yea...?" Tom nodded. "Good."

________________________

(Yummy yummy. Also, just act like all the girls are wearing platforms or converse.)

________________________

"Ash, you're gonna freeze." Georg told her. "We're going to a graveyard. It can't be that cold." Astride shrugged.

"The first since she died, huh?" Georg asked. "Yea, I'm just worried about Kotah." Astride sighed. "Me too, Ash." Georg whispered.

Astride sighed again. "I think seasonal depression is around the corner." Astride muttered. "Well, I'll be your holiday cheer." Georg smiled.

"Not how it works."

________________________

Dakotah finished getting dressed. "Hey, did you-?"

rey's words:

(i'm sorry this is like half a chapter and i already had it written so)

hey...

i'm gonna stop writing for th.... i'm really sorry

if any of you like hockey, i'll be writing hockey fanfics i have one up for Jamie drysdale.

i love th still but i don't  have the passion to write for them.

i'm sorry.

i am really sorry

also i took my auto caps off so yea

bye

- love rey