Marry Me? Pt.2 (rep x fem! oc)

So I didn't plan on writing a part two to the proposal but I thought if I did a proposal why not do a wedding. So here you go here's a part two to marry me? Hope you like it.

Also before I forget 1989 is reps maid of honor and evermore is my ocs maid of honor and yes my oc thinks of evermore as a friend.
——————————————
Reputation POV:
A few months past since I proposed to the love of my life and we are getting married next month. This girl is so cute when she's on my chest. "REPUTATION GET YOUR ASS UP!" I heard someone yell. Erza got up and stared into my eyes.

"Reppy." Erza asked. "Yes princess." I said. "What was that yelling." Erza asked. Oh come on whoever yelled I'm gonna fucking find you. "Come on princess we are going to find them." I said. We walked into the kitchen to see 1989 giving me the look. "So someone looked cute when her fiancé was sleeping on their chest." 1989 said. "Oh my fucking god what is wrong with you. I'm going to bed with my fiancé." I said.

I took Erza's hand and we went to the bedroom. "I can't wait to marry you in a month." I said. "Me too reppy." Erza said. We both fell asleep on my bed.

A month later...

Today is the day I marry the love of my life. I picked out my suit that I am gonna wear to my wedding. (It's a black jacket thing with a white shirt and black pants.) I wanted to know what Erza was gonna wear but 1989 told me to wait until I see her walk down the aisle with evermore.

Erza POV (God I haven't done my POV for this yet):
I get changed into my wedding dress. Fuck I am nervous. What would reputation think of me. I thought to myself. Evermore walks in and puts her hand on my shoulder. "Oh shit you scared me eve." I said. "Sorry. But are you okay reputation just walked to the alter you're next are you ready." Evermore asked. "I'm fine eve just scared." I said. "You'll be fine I promise you're not gonna fuck up. When you say your vows just remember to think about all the times rep made you feel happy." Evermore said. "Thanks evermore." I said.

Reputation POV:
I was slowly getting nervous until I saw evermore walk down the aisle with the love of my life to enchanted. "Hey fuck you for stealing my song." Speak now shouted. "Sorry can't hear you." I shouted back. Then when I looked back she was standing in front of me.

"Hey pretty princess." I said. "Hello my love." Erza said. "You look gorgeous." I said. "And you look gorgeous too darling." Erza said. "Okay come on let's get the fucking wedding started because I think midnights is starting to get to the alcohol. Erza you read your vows first then next is rep." Red said.

"When I met you I thought you were pretty. I loved how your hair falls into place. I knew the moment I saw I loved you from the beginning. I don't know what I would do without you my love. I love you so much and I won't change anything I have with you for the world." Erza said.

"When I met you I could not believe my eyes. I know I just got out of a relationship with lover but when I saw you everything faded away. I don't know if I would've survived the breakup I had with lover. I'm so glad I had you by my side I love you so much and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you." I said.

"Okay both of you put the rings on each other." Red commanded. Erza and I put the ring on each other. "You both may kiss the bride." Red said. I smashed my lips on to Erza and I melted. "Look at that rep is with her forever girl." 1989 said.

"DUDE CAN YOU NOT FOR ONE DAY! ESPECIALLY ON MY DAMN WEDDING." I said. "Reppy calm down and let's go see if midnights drank the wine." Erza said. As soon as we walked in there was midnights getting into the good wine. "I love you so much." I said. "I love you to the moon and Saturn." Erza said.
——————————————
So Alef chose violence today and decided to create this

 ——————————————So Alef chose violence today and decided to create this

....this hurt my heart so much. I love reputation with everything I have and I'm gonna be sad when debut is the only one left. Also I was thinking if I should change my pfp to this and yes I'll give credit to Alef in my bio

 Also I was thinking if I should change my pfp to this and yes I'll give credit to Alef in my bio

You can't tell me this is so good. This is also from a thing but if you want to go read it search up Alef on instagram