The Kingdom of Sindria

An: My bad. I switched them both...             

No one's pov

Spirit and Sinbad releasedly got married. They met when Spirit was 23 they both fell in love now lets see what they are doing now.

It was morning already. Spirit was awake in her handsome husband's arms, and he didn't have clothes on again.

Spirit removed Sinbads' arms that were around her waist, but he held his grip to her waist.

Y/n sighed, and she saw his eyes were open now.

Sinbad said in a deep voice," Morning love." He smiled tiredly.

Spirit said," Good morning, Sin." She kissed his lips as he kissed her back.

Sinbad snuggled into her chest as she was playing with his hair.

Spirit said," Sin, you have to get up. Otherwise, Jafar will get angry at you."

Sinbad pouted and said," Ehh, but I don't want to. I want to spend time with you in bed."

Spirit said, " Sinbad, you have to. Please, just get up. "

Sinbad huffed and said, " Fine, fine, I'll get up, but I want something in return." Sinbad smirked at his wife.

Spirit was very suspicious 🤔 on him

She said," Fine, what do you want exactly."

Sinbad said excitedly ," I want to  shower together with you." His smirk was widing.

Spirit crossed her arms and said,"No, Sinbad."

Sinbad sighed and then pouted.

Sinbad said," Aww, man."

Spirit said," Sorry, Sin, but I'll make it up to you tonight."

Sinbad smirked at his wife and then attached a kiss on her neck.

Sinbad and Spirit got out of bed.
Sinbad went to have a bath, and Spirit went to get his and her clothes out.

Sinbad finished showered and had a towel wrapped around his waist.
He saw his wife looking out at the balcony. He walked up behind her and snaked his arms around her waist and put his chin on her head.

She saw him and giggled at him, and he smiled.

He kissed trails on her neck and heard a little moan from her, which made it hard, but he kept on putting kisses on her neck 😏.  Spirit gently pushed Sinbad, and Sinbad pouted

Spirit said," Sin, you can't do that now you have work to do, mister."

Sinbad grumbled and said ,"Do I have to, baby?"

Spirit said," Yes, Sinabd."

Sinbad sighed and walked to his wife and kissed her head and said," Fine love." He went to get dressed. Once he was done, he told his wife that he would wait for her so that they could get breakfast.

Spirit nodded and went to take a shower. Once she was done, she had a towel wrapped around her body

Sinbad was staring at her boobs and Spirit saw him looking as she covered her chest with her hands.
Sinbad pouted.

She went to change this is her outfit

She came out of the bathroom, and Sinbads jaw dropped. He was looking at her up and down.

Sinbad walked up to his wife and said," Wow, love, you look ravishing." He locked his lips.

Spirit just sighed at him and walked past him, but Sinbad grabbed her wrist and pulled her to him, and he gave her a kiss and pulled apart.

Sinbad took her hand and walked out of the door to go to the dining room.