Chapter 2 (Sicky Olivey)

*Oliver wakes up*

Oliver: Ugh.. What Happened I Feel Like C-Crap... Ugh.. Am I S-Sick?... I have a headache and my stomach feels like- *Oliver throws up on the floor* AGH! W-What!! Oh no.. I better text Kora & Clover..

Ollie-Cake~Bear: G-Guys I Feel Sick And I Just Threw Up On My Floor..

Clovey-Lucky~Vee: Aw! I'm Sorry Ollie:(! Do You Want Us To Come Over? I'm A Bit Busy But I'll Make Some Time If Ur Sick!

Ollie-Cake~Bear: No That's Fine! But I Just Don't Know What To Do...

Kora-Dora~Kor: Well First Clean UP The Throw Up.. I would say go get a towel damp and get as much as possible up and then mop it up so it isn't sticky.

Ollie-Cake~Bear: Okay!! Thanks Korey!!~

Kora-Dora~Kor: Np.

Clovey-Lucky~Vee: If you need us to come over we will!!

Ollie-Cake~Bear: Thank you but I'm fine:)!.

Oliver: ... "Fine" Heh.. *Oliver shakes his head to focus and starts cleaning the throw up and then after that he mops it up and goes to the doctor*

*They Call His Name And He Heads To The Door While Following Her And Goes Into The Room*

Time skip after all of that:p

*Oliver Goes Outside To His Car And Then Bumps Into A Person With A Familiar Smell..*

Oliver: O-Oh Sorry!!

"Stranger": It's Fine- Wait.. Do I Recognize You?...

Oliver: Sorry? I don't think I have seen you but you uh this sounds silly but you smell familiar..

"Stranger": Hm... Maybe it was just a random moment perhaps?..

Oliver: Maybe.. *something clicks* WAIT!! *Before the stranger walks away he turns his head to look at Oliver* H-Have you gone to a club?.. By chance?...

"Stranger": Ah. Yes... Now I Know Who You Are Little Short Bottom~

Oliver: It's Not My Fault Ur Built Like A Giraffe... ALSO! I am not ALWAYS the bottom.. And you didn't even tell me ur name!!

Noah: Ah yes.. I would give you my number but when I came back you were gone. But whatever it's Noah.. Nice to meet you must be sick huh?

Oliver: Oh Yes.. "NoAh" Also is the number thing still on the mind?...

Noah: What did you miss my lips?~

Oliver: *Pushes Noah away* No I just like knowing the people I made out with.

Noah: Hey you were the one to give the consent~ But here.. *Noah grabs a piece of paper and a pen and writes it down and hands it to him* Call me~

Oliver: *Puts the paper in his pocket* Whatever...~ *Oliver is at his bed and just took his medicine and keeps looking at the note and his phone* Ugh.. *He calls Noah* Hello...

Noah: Oh?~ It seems you did miss me? Huh~?

Oliver: *Decides to tease him* Yes I missed my daddy I want to feel you again~

*Noah's face turns red over the phone but smirks*

Noah: Is that so?~ Well I am home alone after all~ Wouldn't mind having a visitor~

Oliver: Wait I was just-

*Noah gives his address* 

Noah: Hope to see you here;)~ *Hangs up*

Oliver: Oh you motherfucker- Ugh..

*Oliver drives to Noah's house and rings the doorbell to see a man 6'0 with a 6 pack and nothing but a towel underneath and black wet hair and brown eyes*

Noah: Well Well Well~ Look Who We Have Here~ Let me get dressed but here *Noah picks up Oliver and carry's him upstairs to Noah's room and place's him on Noah's bed* Let me get changed first my bottom~

*Oliver's face turns red but decides to tease him once more*

Oliver: Why need to get dressed~ I'm just fine with you and a towel~

Noah: Oh so the bottom wants to have fun?~ Oh we can have fun~

Oliver: W-Wait I Was Just Joking- You don't have to- WE Don't have to-

Noah: Hey calm down I can drop the towel~

Oliver: I mean- I-If you want- I wouldn't mind...

Noah: Okay but you have to drop the clothes too~

*Oliver takes off his clothes slowly and Noah drops the towel*

*Oliver thinks in mind O-Oh My- Are we really doing this?...~ Guess so..~*

Noah: Alright just go in front of me~

*Oliver nods and goes in front of him and puts his hands on the bed*

Oliver: Wait a-a condom d-do you have one?

Noah: Ah yes.. Give me a moment.. *Noah puts on a condom and goes back behind Oliver*

Oliver: A-Ah O-Okay Slow.... *Oliver feels it going inside* A-AH D-Damn I Told You To Go S-Slow!!

Noah: Sorry But It Feels So Good~ I'll Go Slow Though For You<3 I Do Not Blame You For Wanting It Longer:)~

Oliver: T-That's Not Why I Wanted It Slow!! But T-Thank You.. Mmmm... Augh..

*Oliver Makes Grunting Noises And Then A Few Minutes Pass By And It Ends*

Noah: Well Did You Like It?~ *Noah Puts His Hand Under Oliver's Chin While Smiling*

Oliver: Y-Yeah.. Thank You It Made Me Forgot I Was Sick Heh...~

Noah: I'm Glad. *Noah Kisses Oliver's Forehead And Puts His Clothes Back On And Then Puts Oliver's Clothes On Oliver*

Oliver: H-Hey! Y'k I Can Put My Clothes On By Myself No Need To Do That..

Noah: No I Know~ But I Like It Doing It For You~ *Noah Then Finishes Putting Oliver's Clothes On And Checks His Phone* Ah Shoot... I Have To Go, Let Me Drive You Home~

Oliver: Uh.. Alright.

*Noah Drives Oliver Home And Watches Him Making Sure He Gets Into The House Safely And Waves Bye While Driving Off*

Oliver: *Lays Down On His Bed And Checks His Phone And Its 1 :45 AM* Uh Oh..,. That's Longer Then Me Usually Hanging Out With My Friends! Ugh Looks Like I'll Need To Make Extra Excuses In The Morning Hooray... *Oliver Then Passes Out On The Bed*

HALLOOOOOOOOO GUYS I AM SO SORRY FOR MAKING YALL WAIT THIS LONG I FORGOT ABOUT IT SO FOR THE TIME LOSS I'LL FIGURE OUT SOMETHING TO MAKE UP FOR IT SO YALL CAN MAKE ANY IDEAS YALL WANT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER OK? <:') !! ANYWAYS ILYSM!! HAVE A GREAT MONTH :DDDD!!