little prison.

it was dark, for Wayne, the white haired male opening his eyes with a groan, sitting up. in an instant, the lights came on in the room, a small tv in the corner, and a bed. he gave a quiet groan, as words came on the screen. 'wait just a moment, I'll be with you soon.' the words sent a bad feeling into him, as he sat in the bed, in just his pajamas.

After what felt like an eternity, the roof started shifting, the lights fizzling off, his grey eyes meeting brunette ones. the other was massive! brunette hair, and a grin on his features as he teared up, moving to hide under the bed. within a few seconds, he was scooped up, into warm hands, gloves pressed against him as he looked up, terrified gaze meeting a lovesick one. as he opened his mouth to speak, a finger covered his mouth. "shhh... don't talk just yet, darling." his voice was low, quiet, and almost piercing into Wayne's soul.

he knew that voice anywhere. The love of his life, that he had spent hours on calls with, had fallen asleep listening to. "Jack!?-" the word came out muffled, as the finger cme from his mouth. "hello, darling!" he cooed, voice sounding overjoyed. "well, I've heard all your struggles with finances, and I knew you needed some stress relief-" he was cut off, Wayne snapping. "no!- no!- nono, not like--" and Jack cut him off. "I know you like puzzles and escape rooms, so I have a special one...just for you-" he gave a laugh, Wayne hesitating.

"What kind of escape room?" he asked, just trying to give in. he didn't know how far this would go, but he trusted him a bit...

but that feeling dissolved away when, in an instant, he was dangled over the brunette's mouth. a startled cry came out of his mouth, as he clung onto his hand, gripping onto the threads of the gloves. "no!- no, please, Jack!-" he was terrified, the brown eyes locked on him, still with the same lovesick look.

and then he was dropped.

falling into the brunettes mouth, the teeth around him clicked shut, submerging him in darkness. the space was moist, humid and way too hot for comfort. the warm taste of a honey tea spreading in his mouth. he was being forced around by his tongue, struggling and spluttering against it. after what felt like eternity, he swallowed.

his bottom half was caught in the males throat, just kicking as he tried to protest, pushing against his tongue, yelling out. "no!- no, Jack!-" and he swallowed again, trapping the other in the tight throat. in another swallow, he was pulled deeper in, fingers pushing into his form from outside of the throat. he could hear almost everything, every swallow, his heartbeat, loud and steady in his ears as he passed by his heart.

after what felt like hours, stuck in the tight throat, his feet popped into an open space, sweltering and almost oppressive, the rest of him following soon after. he gasped out, as the walls closed in, pressing against him and kneading into him, from all sides. he was yelling, panicked, muffled from the outside. he could barely hear him, after all, the heartbeat so loud in his ears. it was almost overwhelming, it all.

"please, please, I'm sorry!-" he got shushed, the brunette leaning back in his chair and mumbling that he was going to sleep, to a kick of protest from inside of him. he drifted off easily, leaving the tiny white haired man to struggle inside of him, and trying to figure out how to get out.