in an instant

LITTLE NOTE HERE. mr hero man, blink, has powers to teleport whatever he pleases. Including other people.
OKAY BYEE
-
imagine being on a place one moment, and somewhere entirely different the next.

That's exactly what happened to Parker.

One moment, he was sitting at his table in the cafe he always worked at, sipping his tea and writing the next news stories for tomorrow's run, taking note of the storm clouds rolling in outside.

and in the next, he was shoved, no, compressed, into a tight, dark space. unable to see anything, and panicking. Hell, it was so loud, a rhythmic pounding right by his ear...and was that a voice? he could barely make it out over the sound of it all.

He pressed his ear to the wall, wincing as it came away,, wet?- holy, the wall was wet. He took a breath, making himself put his ear back there, wincing, managing to catch the voice.

"..yes, that will be all. To go, please."
They sounded so calm, so damn casual!- he just gave a groan, leaning back from the wall and reaching for his phone, pulling it out. He had ties to a hero, maybe this could help him. 

He called Blink, pressing the phone against his ear, taking a few deep breaths, trying not to panic. After a few rings, he picked up. "Hello?-" 

Oh.

Oh god, no.

He hung up quickly, dropping the phone, the light from the screen illuminating the space. 

Oh, fuck no.

He was freaking out, hitting the wall, yelling to be let out from inside of him!- didnt the hero know he could die?!- 

He could hear him, packing up HIS own stuff, mumbling about how the laptop looked old. Ignoring the small person inside of him, begging for his life. 

Soon, after what felt like hours, he heard the other stop moving. 
His heartbeat had slowed down, and instead of the humming that he could feel rattle his now small body, there was nothing but the heartbeat, and the sound of his breathing.

What were you supposed to do? When the hero who built your career up and you trusted, did this? He had no clue, personally. He couldnt call the police, they wouldn't believe him. He didnt have any villains numbers. Not anyone important enough, anyways.

He was stuck, inside of the hero he trusted.

Possibly forever.