Findings

But before we start let's go back into the future to see how the parents are handling this.

•••

"Hurry up Draco! I'm cold!!" Harry said cold as Draco opened the door. "Your cold? I'm freezing you have two jackets on including mine!" Ron laughed at the chaos.

"Wait isn't it a little to quiet?" Hermione said. "A little.. DRACO HURRY UP!!" Draco rushed. "Okay! Okay!" Draco opened the door to see a clean house and no one in the living room. They walked inside closing the door. "Where are they?.." Ron said to himself.

"KIDS!! WERE HOME!!" Harry yelled. "TEDDY?" Hermione yelled.

"Oh no." Hermione said they all split up going different ways in the big house. "I can't find them!"

"Me either!!"

Ron was standing in the living room. "Uhm, guys."

The three others were bickering. "Guys!"

The trio were still panicking and arguing. "GUYS!" He yelled the three turned. "What!?" Hermione yelled. Ron raised his hand to show a broken time turner. They all practically ran towards him. "OH NO!!" Harry yelled.

"No, no, no, no!!" He yelled his eyes tearing. "Hey, Hey calm down!" Draco told him. "CALM DOWN?! OUR KIDS ARE SOMEWHERE IN TIME!!" He yelled angrily. "well, true." Draco said scared by Harry. "Guys how are we gonna find them?"

"Better fucking question Hermione where the fuck are we gonna find another Time Turner?!! They banned them!" Ron said said his face red with anger and worry. As the trio started to bicker Draco ran towards his office looking for his time turner realizing they used his. "Fuck.." He muttered.

He thought of one person he remembered having one. "Luna." He quickly grabbed his phone dialing the number. "Hello!" Luna answered. "Hey, Luna! Okay, so uhm. We're kinda in a crisis."

"Oh, no. What happened?"

"Our kids including Hermione's and Teddy. There somewhere in time they used my Time Turner and now it's broken."

"Really?! That's horrible."

"Yeah! And I remember when we graduated from Hogwarts you had a time turner.. do you still have it?" He asked for a hopeful answer.

"Oh, Draco.. erm.. I gave threw that time turner into a ditch a decade ago.." Luna said sadly.

"Really?... Did it break?"

"I'm not positive but I wouldn't try to find it I don't remember where it is the ditch it could possibly be broken so don't waste your time trying to find it."

"Yeah.." He said examining the Time Turner. "By any chance.. does Neville still work on fixing like stuff."

"Like engineering? Yeah."

"Do you think he could help me, fix. The time turner?"

"I think he can!"

"Okay, That's amazing!! Okay, you still live in New York, right?"

"Yeah! We can buy some ticke-

"No we'll travel there you stay there."

"Really? Are you sure there's a lot of you."

"I'm positive Luna, we'll get there in like a couple days."

"Okay! Bye Draco!"

"Bye, Luna." He ended the called and went back to the trio who were still bickering. 

"Guys."

"What is it?!"

"Pack your bags because we're going to New York."