Dreaded Dance

11:45. Nicholas had now arrived at the park. He sat on a swing with ease. He took his phone out of his pocket to ring Charlotte. The phone rang for 10 seconds before Charlotte answered.
Nicholas said, "Hey babe, I'm at the park, are you coming?"
Charlotte replied, "Yeah I'm coming Nick, I'm almost there, give me about 5 minutes."
He responded, "Ok babe, anything for you." He hung up the phone in excitement and began to wait for Charlotte.
11:47. Nicholas eyes the whole park to see Charlotte and then sees her walking gracefully into the park.
Nicholas got up from the swing then spoke, "Hi Char Char."
Charlotte went up to him then asked in confusion, "Char Char?" She started chuckling a little bit after.
Nicholas responded, "Oh shut up, anyways, wanna go now? The party starts in a few minutes."
Charlotte replied, "Ok." Nicholas and her held hands and then turned left to walk into the house. As soon as they got to the house, they went to go and open the door but were very shook to see that the door was already open.
Charlotte said, "Ooh babe, I don't like this." She began to worry and look around.
Nicholas then said to comfort her, "Look Char, relax, I'll be right in front of you the whole time, it'll be okay." He gave her a slight hug as he opened the door. As they were walking in, they decided to look around. Everything was dark, and it made them both uncomfortable. They heard a slight creak then thumping sounds.
Nicholas worryingly said, "Babe, let's get out of here, NOW!"
As Nicholas and Charlotte were just about to leave, they were stopped by a sudden light switch being flipped. They went into the only room with light, the living room. And they were shocked to see who was in there. First, there was 2 people on the first sofa they saw. Dahlia Rose and Sébastien Fox, or as he likes to be called, Storm. These 2 have been enemies with Nicholas and Charlotte, ever since they won the school concert of 1994. Dahlia and Storm claimed they should've won, even though they sounded like squirrels fighting in a potato sack. On the second sofa to the right, there sat Aurelia Anderson and Michael James Anderson, or as he liked to be called, MJ. These 2 had been friends with Nicholas and Charlotte, ever since the concert. They decided to all be one big friend group after that, and they sometimes go on double dates with each other. Then on the floor was another boy, MJ's brother, Damon. Damon didn't really interact much with Nicholas and Charlotte, but they thought he was alright. As soon as they walked in, everyone sitting down looked up at them.
MJ exclaimed, "Hi guys, well what are you waiting for? Sit down!"
MJ patted the spot near the sofa as Nicholas and Charlotte went over to sit down.
Aurelia asked, "So, did you expect us to be here?"
Nicholas soon replied, "No, but I did expect them to come." He then pointed at Storm and Dahlia.
Dahlia then spoke, "Umm, excuse me bitch, who do you think you're calling them?"
Nicholas was about to get really mad but then Charlotte caressed his arm, reassuring him.
Charlotte then whispered "Look babe, they're not worth it, but I am." Charlotte then gave Nicholas a slight wink as he smiled a little.
Dahlia then stood up to say, "Ugh, you know what, I'm bored. I'm gonna find something to drink." She then walked into the kitchen and started scanning the drawers for a drink. Shortly after, she opened the fridge, revealing 4 bottles of alcohol, and then she opened the cupboard next to it, revealing glasses.
Dahlia turned to everyone, asking, "Guys, who wants shots?"
Storm then stood up to speak, "Babe, maybe we should wait until the host gets here."
Aurelia then stood up to ask, "Wait, where even is the host?"
Dahlia put the glasses and wine down to say, "Look, it's fashionable for the host of the party to be late. Anyways, until the host gets here, maybe we should just have a little bit of wine then. Anyways, BRING ON THE SHOTS!" Dahlia began to pour wine shots then she took a little speaker out of her pockets to play music. It was now 12:00.
By 12:05, everyone was drinking and dancing. Damon walked up to MJ, dancing with Aurelia to say, "Oh come on MJ, please, just one shot!"
MJ began to slur a bit, "No Damon, I only brought you here because mom wasn't home, NOT TO DRINK!" Damon walked over to the sofa to just sit and play on his phone.
12:13. Nicholas and Charlotte were a little bit drunk by then, still slurring.
Nicholas slurred a little bit, "I love you Char, forever and always."
Charlotte slurred a bit aswell, "Oh just shut up and kiss me." Charlotte then pulled Nicholas into a big kiss, before they both fell drunkenly on to the sofa.
12:32. Dahlia and Storm started drunkenly arguing, apparently about a squirrel named Kieran.
Dahlia shouted, "NO! You're not taking Kieran to my house!"
Storm shouted back, "YES! He's coming to your house and that's that!"
12:36. Whilst everyone was behaving drunkenly, Damon decided to sneak a quick drink whilst no one was looking.
12:38. Everyone was on the floor, passed out.