• Ask #1 •

A troll sat in a room alone, their feet up on a table as theu looked at a magazine. They had orange hair and magenta skin. They had green eyes that were scrolling the magazine in their hands quickly.

"Shale?" There came a female voice from down the hall.

"Wassup?" Shale, the troll in the seat, replied.

"Have you brought the trolls in yet?" The female voice said, now entering the room.

She was a classical troll and had blue hair and purple eyes. She also had freckles all over her face. She crossed her arms and glared at the rock troll in the chair.

"Nope," Shale responded and yawned.

"I knew that would happen," the classical trolls scoffed and snapped her fingers.

Suddenly, Branch, Poppy, Biggie, Mr. Dinkles, Smidge, Satin, Chenille, Guy Diamond, Tiny Diamond, Cooper, DJ Suki, Prince D, Queen Essence, King Quincy, Lownote Jones, R & B, Synth, Laguna Tidepool, King Trollex, Conductor Trollzart, Minuet, Dante, Delta Dawn, Holly Darlin, Clampers Buttonwillow, Gust Tumbleweed, Queen Barb, Val, Demo, John Dory, Floyd, Spruce, Clay, and Viva appeared in the room, seated at assigned seats.

"What in tarnation are we doing here?!" Delta Dawn asked.

"Hello! You may call me Salem," The classical troll, Salem, said, silencing all the trolls in the room.

"Where am I?" Conductor Trollzart Asked, rubbing his eyes.

"Yeah, last I remember I was sleeping," Trollex asked, looking as equally tired as the conductor.

"Well, unfortunately timezones are a thing so you guys unfortunately had to be woken up," Salem explained.

"Let's get on with it," Shale groaned and plopped their magazine on the table.

"Ahem, as my partner was saying, you all are gathered here today for a specific reason!" Salem said and smiled.

"I didn't sign up for this," Branch said and crossed his arms.

"Yo, this is very organized," Clay commented and looked at the table and how it was organized.

"Guys!" Salem interrupted again. "You guys are here for an ask and dare!"

"A what?" King Quincy asked.

"Just listen to the troll," Shale groaned.

"Anyways, people comment asks or dates for you to do, and you have to do them or answer them." Salem explained.

"Is this required?" A tired Conductor Trollzart asked and rubbed his eyes, trying to wake up more.

"Yes! Now do not fret, you will- "

"Feet? Who speaks like that?!" Shale giggled.

"I do," Salem growled. "Anyways, you will get back to bed soon, I can guarantee it."

"Good, because this DJ needs his rest," Trollex said and crossed his arms.

"Well, basically you all won't be called here for the most part. Mostly the trolls who are being asked or dared. BUT, right now the leaders have an ask, so the rest of you can go bye-bye," Salem said and snapped her fingers.

Every troll but the leaders was teleported out of the room. Trollzart looked at Trollex tiredly. Both sighed before relaxing in their chairs.

"So let's do this," Trollex said and shrugged.

"Alright! Here's the first ask!" Salem replied and smiled.

"You're darn right I am!" Delta huffed before looking away

"We feel as though they should have added us, but we are alright with them not adding us," Essence said, resting her hand on her husband's.

"I was in the movie so," Prince D said and went back to goofing off with his brother.

"I should have been in that movie!" Barb screeched and crossed her arms.

"They said sad not-"

"I was the main character in the second movie, and suddenly I was forgotten in the third one!" Barb said, interrupting Shale.

"At least you got more than five lines!" Delta said and crossed her arms.

"Guys, may I remind you a troll in this room only got two lines?" Essence interrupted.

"Who?!" Both of them asked angrily.

"Trollzart," Quincy said and motioned to where the conductor was sleeping.

Trollzart was sleeping in his chair, with Trollex leaning against his fluffy hair. Both of them were snoring softly.

"He's real cute when he's sleepin'," Delta said and snorted.

"Oi! GET UP!" Shale screeched.

Both trolls let out a screech as they jumped up. Trollzart smacked the ceiling and fell back down. Essence caught the poor conductor before he landed on his seat.

Trollex looked around, a bit confused. He groaned and rubbed his eyes. His Glow wasn't as bright as usual and he seemed a bit grumpy.

Salem smacked Shale upside the head and growled. Shale groaned and shrugged their shoulders. Salem sighed and rubbed her temple.

"Why did you wake me up?" Trollex asked.

"Answer this," Salem said and showed Trollex the ask.

"Well yeah but it's not gonna keep me up at night. Unlike you guys," Trollex glared.

"I am upset with all of the movies because the second movie I got like two lines, the holiday movie I got five seconds of screen time, and the third movie I got no screen time." Trollzart said gently.

"See, that wasn't THAT hard." Shale said and went back to their magazine.

"Please, I beg of you, let us go back to sleep," the conductor said and rested his head on Essence's shoulder.

"Yes yes, goodbye," Salem said and snapped her fingers.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

First ask! Thank you kingtrollexparty for the ask! Anyways, if y'all have more asks or dates feel free to ask/dare away!

Words- 895