The Letter

A/N: I changed the her wand. The updated version has replaced the old version. The old wand just bored me, Also feel free to comment on anything I love reading your guys comments, so now on to the story.

The scene cut to a little girl laying asleep in a room built for a princess. 

"Wow your room is beautiful

"Wow your room is beautiful." 

"Can I spend the night at your house."

Everyone was flabbergasted at the beauty and elegance of her room, many were jealous that whoever was taking care of her could afford such magnificent furniture. No one understood why a petite little girl could need this much, but knew it wasn't there place to judge.  

"Briar honey time to wake."  A gentle voice spoke from above. 

"I can't wake up I'm asleep. Try again tomorrow." A sleepy Briar said refusing to open her eyes.

"Well I guess you don't want your letter, I will just tell Dumbledore you won't be attending."

Briars eyes snapped open and she shoot up from her bed with a wide grin on her face. 

"It's here my letters here." Briar cheered as she hugged the mysterious women who's yet to be named. 

"I'm so happy for you Briar. Would you like your Uncle Ted and I to take you to Diagon alley or would you like me to contact the Malfoy's to see if you could go with them?" Andromeda offered.

"Thank you Aunt Andromeda for the offer but I would really like to hang out with Draco while shopping. I hope that's not a problem."

"It's no problem sweetie. It's probably for the best anyways. Your Uncle Ted and I have some business to attend to. Let me go call my sister and see if we can get this thing worked out."

"Thank you Aunt Andromeda."

"No problem."

The women revealed to be Andromeda walked out of the room while Briar walked into her closet debating about what to wear to Diagon alley. After minutes of trying to find the perfect outfit Briar settled with a cream sweater and a black plaid skirt. 

Briar's Outfit