People, People, Everybody People!

Since Fizz still let me use his account. Fucking Bozo. BUT ANYWAY!

Erm
not a god writer.. am I? 
Sorry..

Bombz told me he has new interests. Phighting is still there but not his main one. His main interest(s) now is GASA4, & BRICKBATTLER.

Also if you haven't noticed.. 

This is his new avatar at the moment

This is his new avatar at the moment. It's 'SHOTGUNMAN' Or 'Shotgun' as he calls him. Since he doesn't have his hair yet.. this is the old render version of Shotgunman :3
And I changed my Avatar to match his! So now I'm Swagman! >X3

Anyway erm that's about it? 

Sorry for the shit update, lol! There's just nothing to post about since this isn't my account anyway, and why would I talk about my life in his account? L.

Subkit by far is one of the most deranged ships in Phighting. Enemys to lovers but it's more toxic! Boy the community sure does love that!!11!!!1!1! ^^

Fuck you Zuket shippers (When I said Father and Son bonding I DID NOT MEAN THIS, YUCK!)
Same to Windhammer, (THEY'RE RELATED! TF?)
Banbox/BoomHammer, (Heard the two are Uncle and nephew. Either way.. why?)
Shuristaff (Siblings. They are SIBLINGS)

Etc.

also keep Witch's Brew away from Medkit and Subspace. Bombz has stated he doesn't want his oc to have any romantic interactions with ANY of the phighting characters.

P.S Bombz has made many and I mean MANY Phighting oc's!

Witches Brew/Brew. (FIZZ)
The re-make version of Bombz's fighting oc, Fizz. A soda based phighter in a similar color pallet to Darkheart.
(Only because the actual Witch's Brew gear is in similar colors to em.)
Pronouns: Any 

Gender: Agender

Age: Unconfirmed.

Relations: Batz/B4TZ/R3D. (Bat's Scythe) - Enemies? Rivals? Who knows! They aren't related at all though!

Appearance: A strange witch or "wizard" like phighter.. revolves around the Witches Brew roblox Gear.. Color pallet mainly focused on black, and other shades of green and very very slight greenish yellow.

Height: 6'XX
(Meaning it's from 6'0 ft all the way to well about 7'0ft. >:D)
:sob:

Plush/Plushie/Plushy

Not a phighter but a fan made npc set to roam around Crossroads interacting with players based on their equipped character.

Gender: ..?

Age: Bozo died at 24.

Height: 5'9 (Can be changed cause.. MAGIC PLUSH!!)

Pronouns: He/They/It

Based on the 'classic' roblox Noob, but after a incident he was killed.. but brought back to life as a strange living Plush, a noob to be exact. Nobody knows who is the maniac who killed him, or who brought him back as a plush. But now he's just.. there, talking to phighters, doing whatever.

But he still can bleed. No it's not cotton. It's actual blood.

:)

Lore is great!

AND That's all the motivation I have for today!! I'll TRY to tell you more of his oc's and their lore or whatever

See ya never! - Raid.

WAIT WAIT WAIT!! BOMBZ if you see this when you come back, I was just writing stuff I swear, I did nothing bad and I didn't respond to anybody. I promise :D
ily! 

Raid signing off for the night.

Bye!

503 words is crazy