accident at grandmas

Evan was desperate for the toilet while trying to run to his grandma's from the park, turning a corner, then another, his bladder close to bursting before he gets there. Reaching the door, just up gbe stairs he needs to go. He reaches the top step. Its too late. His pants are soaked.
"Is everything okay there Evan?" His grandma shouts up the stairs in concern.
Tears roll down his cheek, he didn't know what to say.
"I - I had an accident" evan finaly admits.

The silence echoed through the house with the exception of the TV on a low volume in the TV. His grandma made her way up the stairs to inspect the damage.
"I don't have any spare clothes for you, but I may have a solution, follow me"

Evan was confused on what the solution may be but he had yet a reason to doubt his granmda in all his years, he followed her to the spare room he was staying in as she went to the back of the closet and pulled out a bag, a deep purple bag with rose flowers patterned onto it.

"Whats that bag for?, I don't think I've ever noticed it before" Evan questioned. He had stayed in the room many times over the years, he had yet to have a reason to explore that deep into the closet.

"It's Sarah's bag of stuff for when she used to stay over, ofcourse she's all grown up now and in college so she doesn't stay much now, but it seems to have come in useful now once again" his grandma laughed.
Evan sensed where this was going, and he wasn't sure if he liked it.

His grandma opened the zip and rummaged through the bag and pulled out some clothes and a pink packet and chucked them on the bed. Evan looked closer at the packet, pull-ups, pullups for teens. He had no idea his cousin used to be a bed wetter, all those times they went camping or stayed in hotels together, she had a pull-up under her nightdress.
His grandma finished searching through the bag and layed out an outfit onto the bed, a summer dress, tights and a white cotton jacket.
"There, these should fit, she would have been a few years younger than you when she last wore these" his grandma remarked.
Evan was speechless, he had no idea what to say, how could she expect him to wear such things, but what else could he do. There was nothing else for him to wear.

"I'll leave you to get changed" his grandma said as she left, evan slowly removed his clothes and inspected his new outfit, they were cute, he remembered Sarah wearing them for her 14th birthday party, before they went swimming, she had changed into a different outfit before the end of the day but it was definitely these she was wearing at the beginning of the party. He tried them on, the clothes and pullup fit, just barely. He found them comfortable and he couldn't help himself to give a little spin in the dress.

After changing into them he picked up the wet clothes and went down to his grandma in the kitchen.
"Oh how cute you look, you remind me so much of little Sarah"
He couldn't help but go red with embarrassment at the coment, but she grabbed his clothes and sent him into the livingroom to watch TV.

It wasn't long until he had forgot all about the clothes he was wearing, TV had that benefit, all the world's problems dissappear for a quick 45 minutes while you watch an episode of your favourite show. His grandma had joined him half an hour ago and he had barely noticed, it wasn't long until 2 hours had passed and he was still in the same spot, he could have stayed easily for another hour if his grandma hadn't spoke up,
"Oh look at the time, how about we go get something to eat at deneros?"
Deneros was Evans favourite restaurant in the area, amazing pizza, fantastic cakes and brilliant milkshakes, it wasn't often they went there but it was always a excellent when they did. Evan shot up with excitement,
'Really, yes, thank you!" He shouted, until he looked down at what he was wearing.

" can I get changed first, I don't really want to go out wearing this" evan continued now the situation dawned on him.

Sure evan could probably pass as a young girl to a stranger much to his dismay, but people knew his grandmother, people would make the connection of who he was, he was sure of it.

"It will be fine, I promise you, trust me honey" his grandma reassured him.

His grandma never called him honey, that was always reserved for Sarah and Emily, it wasn't totally reassuring but he didn't want to mess up his chances for deneros, he got his shoes on and followed her to the car, bright red faced the second they left the house.

Deneros wasn't too far away, and it was quick to get a table, he barely spoke a word until the waitress came to the table
"What can I get you lovely ladies today?" The woman asked them.
Evan went shy, she had served them several times since she started a year ago, she was only a year older than him, he wouldn't admit it but he had developed a slight crush on her, and now she called him a lady.
"stuffed crust meat feast and an oreo milkshake please" evan wisperd hoping she wouldn't pick up his lack of a feminine voice and recognise him for who he was.
"Speak up honey, she won't be able to hear you" his grandma instructed.
Evan tried once more, louder, but still just as soft.
The waitress nodded and jotted down his order before asking his grandma, he thought he could relax, she would go and he there was little more interacting with her he would have to do, normaly a disappointment, now a grace.
"I love your dress, it suits you" the waitress smilled at him.
Evan froze, was that her confirming she recognises him, or just a nice comment, before he could figure out what it could mean she left to put their order in.

The rest of the meal went by uneventful other than delicious food. Him and his grandma spoke about life, church, school, they laughed about memories and how other family was doing, he forgot once again about what he was wearing. As they got up the need to go to the bathroom hit him. A choice was upon him. The ladies toilets, he couldn't imagine going in there, what if someone recognised him, a dress was one thing, but entering the
Ladies bathroom was bound to get him labelled as a pervert but the mens were no better, anyone in there would stare, worse if they said anything. A stalemate of two awful options. He wasn't sure If he would make it if he waited till he got home.
Ladies, mens or neither, no great options. He knew he was wearing a pullup so any accident wouldn't be too horrific. Could he seriously be willing to risk wetting himself twice in one day, once was bad enough, he wasn't some toddler like Emily, hell last he heard she was soon out of pullups during the day and here he was about to risk wetting the one he was wearing. He concluded it was a risk he had to take.

The ride home was longer than he expected, traffic growing by the second. He resisted squirming in his seat, the music was keeping him focused at his grandma cursed at the traffic, she may go to church, but as she said
"God would understand If he had to endure hell like this traffic"
He held on tight, he wasn't going to give in to his bladder, not willingly, going down fighting was slightly more honorable, he had to be able to tell himself he tried.
Turning into the street a little bit of urine leaked into the pull-up, the defeat was disappointing but it wasn't completely over, if he made it to the toilet a little leak into the pull-up wasn't a complete loss.
A little more closer to the house and a little more leaking into the pull-up. Evan died slightly inside but the battle carried on, the war wasn't over.
Out the car, and rushing. To the door  he waited and lost slightly more, the urge to squirm was a lost battle. Door unlocked and Evan rushed to the toilet, as he reached there the war was officially over and the now soaked pullup was a casualty along side his pride.
Evan sobbed, he was defeated. His grandma followed him up and knew what had happened.
"It's okay honey, you tried, that's what matterd." She tried to reasure him.
It was a speach given to Emily many times, it did little to reassure him, given a toddlers potty training reassurance, a new low for the day.

She came back with a dry pull-up and a night dress.
"Why don't you get changed for bed and watch some TV, I'm sure a nice piece of cake can cheer you up after a long day"
Evan had to admit, cake did chear him up.