2-𝕀𝕥'𝕤 ℕ𝕚𝕔𝕖 𝕥𝕠 ℍ𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕

"𝕊𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕘𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕠𝕦𝕔𝕙 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕕, 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕟𝕚𝕔𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕."

•.¸♡¸.•*

𝕐/𝕟'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍

  "What are a couple words you would describe your students as, Mr.Aizawa?" I asked the sleep deprived man. Me, Aizawa,and Mr.Calamone walked to class 1A's dorm building, getting ready for introductions. "Disturbing, loud, annoying and talkative." He said, keeping his answer short. I giggled nervously, "So...they're nice?" "If you want to call it that, then sure." 

I took a deep breath in as they neared the building, only a few meters away. "Besides the fact that I'm a singer and all, do you think they'll like me as a training partner? Or even just a friend?" I asked, nervously. Aizawa looked like he was thinking for a moment. "Well, you haven't even shown anyone what real power your quirk can do. And you don't have to worry about making real friends, there's plenty." He said in his low, rough voice. I smiled warmly and turned to Mr. Calamone.

"I think I might have a chance at fitting in. What do you think, Mr. Calamone?" I asked as we all stopped in front of the dorm building. Mr. Calamone smiled lightly. "You'll fit right in. Don't forget to get even stronger than you are now. I mean physically and mentally. Okay?" He questioned. I smirked. "Oh yea! I'll be way stronger than I am now!" I exclaimed. He nodded slowly. "I wish you good luck, Miss Y/n." I felt my eyes watering, only a bit, as I gave Mr. Calamone a big hug. "I'm gonna miss you so much!" I said, sadly. We then broke the hug. "Yes, I will miss you too. Goodbye Miss Y/n, I'll see you again soon." He said as he checked his watch for the time before beginning to walk away. "Goodbye Mr.Calamone! See you again soon!" I yelled as he waved a hand goodbye to me. 

I stood there, watching him leave, before turning to Aizawa. "All right, let's go!" I said, walking to the front doors of the dorms. "Finally." I hear him say behind me, also opening the front door for me. I muttered a quick thanks and walked into the brightly lit lounge quietly. 

No one. No one was there. I looked around and sighed in relief as Aizawa closed the door. "I was expecting to be bombarded with people, but this is great." I smiled as I began to walk through the lounge room. I then started to hear a group of people talking a couple feet away. Their voices got louder the closer I walked. I peeked behind a corner to see, what I thought it was, my class sitting together in the living room. I looked back at Aizawa nervously as he walked up to the group of students, them failing to notice him.

"Hey." He said, rather loudly. The class snapped their necks to look at their homeroom teacher. A girl, who was quite literally invisible, gasped "What are you doing here Mr. Aizawa?! Isn't she supposed to be with you?!" She shouted as the figure of her sat up from the couch. I saw Aizawa narrow his eyes at her. "First of all, no yelling. Second of all, she's here." The class turned from confused to crazy in one second. A boy with yellow hair spoke up as he began to walk my way. 

"Guys, we gotta get into position like we said-!" He stopped once he saw me. His matching yellow eyes widened as he stared at me for what seemed like forever. I giggled nervously and raised a hand. "Uh, what's up?" I greeted. To be honest, I was never this nervous greeting people. I don't know why it was just this once, but boy was it embarrassing. He gaped his mouth at me. "Oh my god you're s-" "AHHHHHHHH!" Someone's body was rammed into mine, hugging me tightly. I fell to the floor and groaned. "Mina!" I heard the rest of the class shout.