Odd Things at Ffarquhar

It was a busy day on the island of Sodor. The engines were working their hardest. All but one. Thomas had gone missing. The fat controller had sent some engines to find him, but there was no luck. Thomas was declared missing until he was found. Percy and Toby were getting worried about him. "Do you think he will be alright?" Percy asked. "I don't know. He might fall into a river or something." That night, Percy heard a whistle. "That must be Thomas," he thought to himself. He puffed away to find Thomas, forgetting the mail boxes that he was supposed to take. He rode along the rails until something caught his eyes. A rusty rail was spotted under the bush. Driver and Fireman went to clear the bush away. The Rusty rail leads to another branch line. Driver and fireman climbed back inside Percys' cab and went into the rusty rails. The branchline was foggy and trees had lost their leaves. Percy tries his hardest to find Thomas. Then, he spots a cave. "Maybe Thomas is in there." So he went inside, but never came out.

The next day, the Fat controller found out that Percy had been missing as well

The next day, the Fat controller found out that Percy had been missing as well. "First Thomas, now Percy," he said. Toby is the only engine on the shed. "Do you think they will be alright sir?" he asked. "I don't know Toby. I might have a feeling that Percy will never be found as well." Toby sighted and wished they were okay. While sleeping at night, the same whistle woke him up. "What was that?" He turned around, but nobody was there. The whistle grew louder. Toby coupled up to Annie and Clarabel and went to the sound of the whistle. He also saw the rusty rails and went on them. The cable snapped and Annie and Clarabel were left behind. Toby hoped to find both Thomas and Percy, but instead, he found Percy's corpse in front of a big tree. Then Thomas appeared, but with no eyes. Toby ran for his life. Thomas went after him. They puffed and puffed and puffed. Then suddenly, Toby saw a dead end and stopped. Thomas then slowly got closer. His blue paint is now red as James. Even his red and yellow lines were no longer on him as well as his number 1. He is no longer Thomas. He ended up taking Tobys' life. He later finds Annie and Clarabel and takes them inside the branchline to give them a makeover instead of killing them.

 He later finds Annie and Clarabel and takes them inside the branchline to give them a makeover instead of killing them

The next night, Oliver went on the Ffarquhar branchline to find all 3 engines. He discovered the rusty rails went right on them. Oliver can't see where he was going because of the fog. He ended up bashing into a pair of buffers. Then, he heard puffing. It was the same Thomas again, but now with a red and blue eye. "Oh I can't wait to hear your screams" he said to Oliver. "No please. How about we make a deal?" Thomas was interested now. "You can have the workers, trucks, stations, anything. You can have the entire Ffarquhar branchline as long as you leave us alone. Do we have a deal Thomas?" Thomas thinks for a second, then finally responds. "Deal" Then he slowly puffs away from Oliver. "By the way, it's not Thomas anymore. It's Ffarquhar." Ffarquhar puffed away, letting Oliver free. Oliver went out the branchline. He felt like he didn't want to talk to anyone about that.

 He felt like he didn't want to talk to anyone about that

Mavis was working at Ffarquhar Quarry. She heard the disappearances of Thomas, Percy, and Toby, so she must keep an eye on any of them. She keeps shutting the trucks in rows. Then, all the work was done. She was about to couple into the trucks, but was knocked out. She woke up to see fog. Next to her was Daisy. She was still asleep. A whistle and a bell can be heard. Out came Percy and Toby. Percy's eyes are now blue, yellow, and black as he was hypnotized with tears coming out. He is also wearing his sad face and missing half of his funnel as well. Toby on the other hand was missing his eyes, part up right of his face, and his front headlamp. He is also wearing his surprised face. Mavis is now in fear. Another whistle can be heard, which almost woke Daisy up. Ffarquhar had appeared. Only this time, his red eye is gone and his blue eye is now so big that he does not have a nose anymore. "Thomas." Said Mavis. "Is that you?" "Thomas is no more," he responded. The remains of Thomas's Driver and fireman trapped both Mavis and Daisy with metal bars and lit the shed on fire. All three engines left Mavis and Daisy to die. Mavis screams in pain as the fire melts her away.

After all the engines went missing, the Fat controller closed the branch line due to this

After all the engines went missing, the Fat controller closed the branch line due to this. Oliver knew what must have been done. He went to his branchline. Duck knows this. "Are you alright Oliver?" Said Duck. "Oh. It's nothing Duck '' He responded. "It's nothing." He continued to run his branchline. As Oliver was running, he heard a metal sound that made him stop. "What was that?" He puffed to where the sound came from. He saw a pair of black buffers. His driver and fireman clear the bushes. What they found was an engine with holes on it. There's also a large hole on his face where his eyes and nose were. Oliver was in shock that he discovered the corpse of Thomas.

 Oliver was in shock that he discovered the corpse of Thomas