Chapter Twelve

The next morning I woke up seeing Ryu still sleeping next to me with his arm drapped over my waist, causing me to smile. Reaching up gently brushing strands of hair from his face, while taking is his features. "Stop being so cute," He chuckled while looking at me. "I thought you were asleep," I whispered, a small smile forming on my lips. "Want me to take you home today?" He questioned while brushing hair from my face. "Can I stay with you longer?" I questioned with puppy eyes. "You can stay as long as you want," He whispered placing a kiss on my forehead. "Thank you," I muttered while giving a small smile. "Let's get up before someone burst in here," He chuckled getting up, causing me to whine a little. "Don't be all cute around the others, just save that for me," He spoke flashing me a smirk. "Okay," I replied with a small smile. Watching him as he pulled out some clothes taking them into the bathroom, before turning back to look at me. "I'm going to shower, care to join me?" He questioned with a playful smirk. Nodding and smiling I got up quickly going towards him, causing him to chuckle a bit. "What am I going to wear though?" I questioned softly. "My clothes of course," He mused, dipping his head down giving me a soft kiss. Smiling into the kiss while I wrapped my arms around his neck as he pulled me closer by the waist. "Let's shower," He whispered resting his forehead against mine. "Okay," I whispered back while looking up at him through my eyelashes.

   With a small smile he pulled me along with him as he placed his clothes on the counter, before starting the shower. Turning to me pulling me close as his hands slipped under robe pushing it off my shoulders, watching it fall to the floor. "Mmm beautiful and marked by me," He rasped dragging his eyes over my body. "I like being marked by you," I mused while pushing his robe off of him. Smirking as his eyes grew playful while he pulled me into the shower with him. "I can mark you more if you'd like," He teased placing a kiss on my neck. "Mmmm I'd like that," I whispered in his ear. Chuckling he placed more kisses on my neck that slowly turned into gentle nipping and sucking, causing soft moans to escape me. Pulling away he rested his forehead against mine eyes still clothes as he let out a breath. "We'll continue this later," He whispered, looking into my eyes. "Okay," I whispered back placing a quick kiss on his lips. Slowly we helped wash each other, giving slow kisses as we did so.

  "Hey Ryu breakfast is-" 9 spoke walking into the bathroom, stopping in his tracks looking at me. "Get out!" Ryu snapped using his body to cover mine. "Shit sorry," 9 spoke quickly leaving. "I'll kill him," Ryu seethed glaring where 9 had just stood. "Don't he didn't know I was here," I spoke making him look at me. "Fine," He agreed, before turning off the water. Quickly wrapping a towel around me before grabbing his own. "I need to get you dried off and dressed before someone else comes in," He spoke quickly drying me off. He put his shirt on me as a shout came into the room. "There's clothes out here for Kumi," Sarah shouted from the bedroom door. While I buttoned up the shirt that hung on me, Ryu walking out with a towel wrapped around his waist as he collected the clothes. "Here's some pants and new things," He spoke handing them to me. Smiling I quickly put on the new undergarments, before slipping the black high-waisted cargo pants over my legs. Grabbing the towel from the hook going over to Ryu gently drying his hair, smiling he placed a kiss on my forehead before stepping into his boxers, and black wide legged pants. "We'll clean up later," He spoke taking the towel from me, dropping it on the floor. Grabbing my hand pulling me into the bedroom sitting me on the bed, before he went to grab another shirt. Smiling I looked down at the floor playing with my hands, looking up once I saw a pair of feet in front of me. "May I?" Ryu questioned holding up a hair brush. "Yeah," I spoke with a small smile. Gently he brushed out my hair sweeping it to one side, before doing the same to his. "Let's go eat breakfast," He whispered pulling me with him.

  Nodding we slowly jogged down the stairs and into the dining room where the others sat eating. "Good morning," I spoke flashing a smile. "Good morning," The others murmered while looking at me. Ryu pulled out a chair pointing for me to sit, earning a nod from me. "Thank you," I whispered while taking me seat, while he took his beside me. Grabbing my plate Ryu filled it with different foods, giving it back to me before filling his own. "Eat darling, you need your strength and energy," Ryu whispered to me. Giving a small nod slowly starting to eat while the others stared at us with smirks. "What?" I questioned confused. "You had fun," Ice mused with a raised brow. "Lot's of it," Jesse added while rubbing his neck. Feeling my face heat up as I quickly focused back on my food. "Leave her alone," Ryu warned causing quiet chuckles to be heard. "Ryu it's okay, the dumbasses are just having fun," I spoke placing my hand on his leg under the table. Slowly we all finished eating leaving everything on the table, before heading to the living room. "Here," Sarah spoke handing me my bag.  "You left it at the club your phone was going crazy," She added. "Thank you," I spoke taking it pulling out my phone. Seeing 50+ messages from Chiharu, Shibaman, Daichi, Cobra-san, and Rocky-san, plus 20+ missed calls from Aniki, Seki, and Furuya. "Excuse me," I sighed going outside.