Happy Birthday, Iola!

The date was November 27th, 2023. Let's see what's happening in Negi Root City today. Iola Verbic (Meiko Fair) can be seen on her computer talking to her girlfriend Neru Akita on Zoom.

Meiko Fair: So who out of the first game still needs a future lover, hmm?

Neru: I think it's only Pamela Zeleznik, CW, CG, and LP. Because we all know Nadia is ace/aro.

Meiko Fair: Right.

Neru: But all those girls are too young. I think the P-Style girls will wait until like, the summer or something. And Pamela is only 11. So she'll have to wait another few years. But who knows if the AU will continue till then?

Meiko Fair: Neru, honey, you're rambling again.

Neru: Sorry.

Meiko Fair: I have high hopes for the AU to continue for many years to come. REALLY high hopes.

Neru: Okay, if you say so. By the way, happy birthday.

Meiko Fair: You cheated and looked at the module info book, didn't you?

Neru: Uh...yeah.

Meiko Fair: No need to be ashamed. In case you're wondering, yes. It's my birthday. I'm turning 28 this year.

Neru: I'm older than you. I'm 33.

Meiko Fair: I still call you terms of endearment, even though you're older than me. Because you're my girlfriend.

Neru: Aww...

And so, Iola and Neru kept talking for a few more minutes until they both had to leave.

Judai: And that's it for this birthday one-shot. Happy birthday, Meiko Fair. I'll see you guys next time. Sayonara!