● Tere Liye ●

Monu bumped into someone and both fell down.

"Hey, aap dekh kr nhi chl skte kyaa?!!" She shouted without looking at the person.

Then she looked at the face of that person and became very shocked.

Tere liye
Hum hain jiye
Honthon ko siye

"Ri...Rishi!!!" She whispered

"Mona!!!" He too whispered

Their eyes were getting wet, itne saalo ka pyaar, nafrat, dard sab unki aankho mein jhalak rha thaa...

She closed her eyes feeling his touch after many years. Rishi was just looking at her without blinking, but suddenly his phone starts ringing and monu open her eyes.

Tere liye
Hum hain jiye
Har aansu piye

"Don't worry mona, m..main call nhi uthaungi. Mujhe pta hh agar maine call uthaya to yeh sapna phir se toot jayega, tum phir se chli jaogi. Main call nhi uthaungi, bajne do phone ko." He whispered to her slowly

"Yeh sapna nhi hh, main sach mein yahan hu, tumhare saamne hu." She said with tears in her eyes

"Tum humesha yahi to kehti ho, aur phir Jaise hi main call uthata hun Tum Chali jaati Ho. Main nahi uthaunga call." He replied while crying

Dil mein magar
Jalte rahe
Chahat ke diye

Monu's tears start flowing, she close her eyes tightly again.

He kissed her forehead and hugged her tightly and she did reciprocate. Both were just crying hugging each other.

But His phone again starts ringing, and this time Monami realize something. She tried to break the hug but he didn't let her. She pushed him, and he also realize everything.

She looked at him for some seconds and left from there back to her room, while he was just trying to process everything. After some minutes, he too left that place crying and directly went to his room.

Tere liye
Tere liye

_______________________________________

Hey Cuties❤

I know ye kuch zyada hi chota part hai but smjh nahi aarha tha ki kaise likhu😅 isliye filhal itne mein sambhal lo, next chapter zyada hi likhungi....

Bye-Bye, take care ❤