Authors Note/Au Explanation.

So takemichi is already in Tenjiku.
And there were a lot of people in toman who did believe the girl (aka Sofi) and the people who didn't believe the girl were, Chifuyu, Hakkai, Kazutora, Akkun, Takuya, Yamagishi, Makoto, Angry, Emma, and Hinata. They believed Takemichi over Sofi.

Also the ships in the fanfiction are
-IzaTake (Izana x Takemichi)
-RanHoya (Ran x Nahoya)
-RinSouya (Rindou x Souya/Souta)
- BajiToraFuyu (Baji x Kazutora x Chifuyu)
-HakkMitsu (Hakkai x Mitsuya)
-AkkTaku (Akkun x Takuya)
-HanKisa (Hanma x Kisaki)
-DrakEmm (Draken x Emma)
- a bit of TakeHina (Takemichi x Hinata)

Also Baji, Emma, Shinichiro, Kisaki and Pah-Chin, Kazutora are not Dead/In jail Sooo yeah 👍 also Kazutora, Chifuyu, Angry, Hakkai, And the Mizo Middle Four are also in Tenjiku with Takemichi!

Here is the image that I used for the cover found the image on Pinterest. So credit to the artist and I will also try and get the everything about all the Tr characters done soon but there is 41 characters total in the book but I'll try my best :), Plus i only have 11 Chapter's done.

Also you may find some French throughout the book since I do speak French but I will put a translation underneath the French words for everyone and if I forget too just let me know in the comments.

I'm working on a fanfiction already but I'm also working on this one and I'm gonna try and rewrite My Unstable Little Tiger at some point.

Also the first chapter may come out next month or this month but please also know that I'm in school and I don't have a lot if time to update things unless it's the weekend. due to having homework but i sometimes am busy on the weekends.

Y'all this may Take longer then expected since it's gonna be Christmas Break on Friday for me and I will be busy all weekend but maybe I can try and post this sometime next month!

Sooo uhhh..I honestly may take a break from being on wattpad..since I have to catch up on school work and I'm already like months late on this one writing assignment so I won't really be able to post anything on wattpad.

14/03/2024

okay so I may add a small smut chapter and I forgot to mention that takemichi is close in age to izana, izana who is 18 and takemichi is 14 in the anime/manga but in this I'll make takemichi 16 so that's it's works out better! Hope y'all understand!!

03/21/2024

Okay so I won't be able to update the book just yet since I have to catch up on school work I have like 5 assignments due Two for tomorrow and some for other days😞 I honestly hate school it's a fucking nightmare😭

05/17/2024

So sorry I haven't updated this book in awhile. I've been busy with school work, and I've been getting sick alot amd ice overall just had jo motivation to write stories or continue them.

ALSO P.S!!! I DONT SHIP THE KAWATS WITH THE HAITANIS ITS PLATONIC ALL THE WAY ALONG WITH HANMA AND KISAKI ITS PRACTICLLY ONE SIDED CRUSH but you can input it how you like don't have anything against these ships really minus Hankisa since Kisaki is like 13-14 and Hanma is 16 almost 18. And the haitanis and kawatas well I'm kinda sticking things with the Canon events minus the character deaths. And well Ran is just kinda flirty towards everyone and rindou and Souya would kinda get along if they weren't in different gangs. But like I said go ahead and ship them if wanted!!