Chapter 1: Plans

Chop Suey By: System Of A Down
----------
"Yeet" Talking
'Yeet' Thinking
"[Yeet]" Texting
<Yeet> calling
Yeet Narrator
Character Pov:

Everything will be writen in 1st person or 3rd person.
-----------

Tenjiku's Pov:

Izana had called a meeting to discuss the plan on how they were gonna beat Tokyo Manji Gang..Everyone was talking and giving ideas, until i spoke. "How about I go after Sofi. And well izana can go after Mikey, the rest of you can go after the others.

I explained plan, everyone was quite interested in it, especially Kisaki, and Izana.. the former Toman members gave information about the captains. Angry and Hakkai felt kinda bad that they were giving this information, but at least Mitsuya and Smiley won't be in the fight.

After the meeting finished i stayed behind after everyone left along with Izana and Kakucho since we had a meeting..with a certain someone..

The person had arrived at the meeting place..and discussed some matters about what Toman was planning. Little did Toman know that they had a traitor amongst them...

Toman's Pov:

After the meeting had concluded I saw Someone rush out of Musashi Shrine..I didn't get quite a good glimpse of who it was.. Toman had become smaller after losing some Division Captains, and members..

everyone seemed quite upset after losing them especially after losing takemichi... After a few minutes I heard my name being called out.."Mikey! Earth to Mikey!?" It was my friends they were trying to snap me out of my thoughts.

"Yo Mikey what made you think do hard that it took us 3 tries to get you to snap out of your thoughts?" Baji questiond me.

"I- it's nothing really guys. Also..do you guys know who rushed out of the meeting so fast after it finished?" I questiond hoping to find an answer but with no luck, I faild to get an answer of who the person was.

"So you guys really didn't see who left? Not even a glimpse of them?" I Questiond my friends. They responded by shaking there heads side to side.

Later on in the night, the meeting had ended and everyone went home. I had honestly been feeling off about Sofi now that I think about it..

Takemichi wasn't someone who would hit a girl or anyone with our a reason for that matter.

I started to question if Sofi was really telling the truth..but soon i brushed it off, and got on my bike and rode home.

Takemichi Pov:

I was at home chilling on my couch watching tv. When all of a sudden I heard a knock on my door.
As I got up I heard someone's voice..it was a familiar voice but it was muffled due to the rain.

As I moved closer to the front door, I looked out through the peep hole and saw izana..as soon as I saw him I opened the door and pulled him in.

"Izana?! Are you crazy you could get sick!" I said as I had seen he didn't have a rain jacket on or even a jacket in general.

"You don't need to worry about me."  He spoke as he held my hand in his.

I rushed into my washroom and grabbed a clean dry towel. I walked out of the washroom and back into the living room and handed Izana the towel.

He took the towel and dryed his hair, after drying his hair he put the towel on a hanger behind my front door and and pulled me into a hug..izana then proceeded to kiss me on kiss on the lips. The kiss was a bit sloppy almost needy, like Izana wanted or better yet craved affection.

---------
Sorry for the short chapter, i just really wanted to get somthing out there for everyone! Hope you Enjoyed Chapter 1: Plans.

May add more to this Chapter!!

Chapter 2: Traitor!...

Total amount of words: 678

COMING OUT MAYBE FOR EASTER WEEKEND!! POSSIBLE CHAPTER IF I FEEL LIKE IT WILL MOST LIKEY BE FLUFF.