¿ I'm burning out... ¿

I feel like a lit candle trying to be as bright as I can so people can escape the dark prison they locked you inside for a long time. I did indeed free you onece before but, yet...what went wrong down the line.

It feels like they are just pouring little bits of water on me yet when I'm think im done and they finally escape and the candle blows out I can feel the flame light ignite once again back. Inside the darkness, I wished we would have escaped together so I can quit the days of being this candle trying to fish for more fuel so you can escape yet..it's tough. The wax is getting lower and lower and I don't know if you'll get another candle and trade flames from one to another so we can escape yet you still sit there letting me burn out til there's nothing but melting wax drying on your fingers. I still somehow, somewhere still lit even if there's no wax or anything to keep me lit since I wanna do everything to help you escape. I tell you and guide you, but yet you still go and follow another path despite my words.

"Don't listen to him", "Don't dwell in it", "You'll be fine without him, trust me", "Its not your fault.", "You dont deserve any of this." are the words I tell you, but the voices... they preach louder than I. "Your nothing", "You depend on him", "He's ruined you and your heart there's no fixing it now.", "𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗤𝗨𝗜𝗧 𝗡𝗢𝗪 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗡𝗢 𝗛𝗢𝗣𝗘 𝗔𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗗 𝗢𝗙 𝗬𝗢𝗨. 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗟𝗬 𝗛𝗢𝗣𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗦𝗦."

I really tried help and guide and pull you away from such words and it feels like my own efforts are just useless. It's not your fault. It's mine. "It's not your fault. Its his for spoiling then ripping your heart away to little mini pieces." I wish for you to hear. I know a place where you can go that has a future. A life. Friends and family. And most importantly, a 𝗽𝘂𝗿𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗲. A purpose you so rightfully deserve in your cold, dark, shallow life. Me, I, a simple candle can get you there if you just simply just use my light and follow the path as you hear my voice. You face the darkness and reach for it but yet even though I'm a candle and I hold no opinion. I stop you and wish to turn you and push you towards the happy place and see the world through my eyes.

Even if you must leave me behind in the darkness due to how happy you are to face the light I smile with a big happy grin and tears in my eyes since you found the purpose I hoped you achieved and deserve but since I am just a candle left behind in the darkness as you shine and smile the darker will too consume me and I shall see what things the darkness has shown you to have you Trapped in here for so long. But I do wonder... if the darkness does consume me and im in that dark place that you found yourself in for so long...

𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗰𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗹𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗴𝘂𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝘂𝘁?