Thank you

I'll like to start out by saying thank you. My first book on Beelzebub x male reader is almost at 10k reads, proving that my first book was a hit. Not to mention all the followers I have now, you guys are amazing and bring to enjoy making books.

I'll like to say thank you to ShoutaxKaneki for giving me motivation to continue this "job," and I even ask for a cross-over. But he did have a good point, minecraft and Helluva Boss are two different universes. Making a cross-over would mess up the timeline. I'm not mad at him for not doing it, but I respected him and left it. Go check out his book of dragonhearted. He's a really talented writer.

I'll have to give out a thank you to Enderdevil365 as well. He and I had a little cross-over in Octavia x male reader. Make sure to check him out as well. He's amazing.

Thank you for giving me this opportunity, and hey. I might pick one of you lucky followers to add as a character in this book. Thank you so much, you guys are fucking incredible. I thought I wasn't going to go anywhere with this series.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I couldn't have asked for a loyal fan base. Sorry for the thank you's. I'm Canadian.

Love you

-The cast will return tomorrow