kidnapped by a fish man

A loud siren rang out and everyone ran to the roof to see the syndicate within minutes everyone was fighting destroying the building beneath our feet but I stayed to the shadows until my entire team was down as per protocol. "Help jubilee now" I walk out "really losing dream kind of pathetic to be honest" I turned to the heros " really, forgetting about their leader I thought better of you all now don't move" they all freeze up fear plagued several of they're features. Then it all went black...
------------------------------------------------
I sit up taking in my surroundings it was a room with white walls covered in posters there were blue curtains a blue door spruce dress, desk, bed frame, and chair set. "Really thought you could run this long without us figuring out who you were dear"  how could I have not noticed Wilbur sitting in the chair  "don't act as though you scare me siren" he has a hurt look on his face for a second " really siren that's no way to talk to your father" " then you should have actually given me sone freedom" " I let you get this far thats freedom" " you killed my best friend as a way to tell me i was getting to much freedom" i deadpan " and it didn't seem to work, did it"