MORI - PART 1

From the day she was born, Mori Anderson Keys knew she would live in a purple house. She didn't know shit back then, she even believed she was straight. But purple kept painting the years as she grew. At 12, young Mori Anderson cut her bangs and dyed it violet. When she was 16, she broke into a bank and stole a bunch of cash and got away with it. Only purple notes. When she was 20, she bought all the lavender clothes of Germany to resell them on vinted, double the price. By the age she was 25, she had crocheted around 25 pieces of clothes, all in one colour and became a billionaire. Now she is 30 or so, finally achieving the purple dream.

What is the house like, you may ask ? Later in the chapter there will be a picture but for now let's just focus on what Morisha Keys is doing. The young lady (almost middle age) is sitting at the garden table with her neighbours, enjoying a slice of bread like the German she is. You could guess her breakfast from the first ingredient to the last : coffee with oat milk, boiled eggs (two), bread with avocado and a fruit. A peach is always great to celebrate the juice of life.

It's already been six months since Mori left Barcelona. She got herself into quite a good situation where she doesn't work but still enjoy the benefits of money. All of this sponsored by the Dutch government since day 1.

Let's recall, shall we ? The first gift she received from the Netherlands was the passeport. It had only been a day since she had parachuted in the middle of Utrecht. Here's a footage :

When she landed on her feet like a gracious feline, some nice dutch policemen took her former passport, which was completely useless anyway now that Germany didn't exist anymore, and gave her a brand new one

The second gift was the house. She had assumed she would have to live in secret in someone's basement for a while, just like in Parasite. Instead, she received a paper delivered by a perfectly normal Alejandro. The note had an address and a single instruction : look up. She did as she was told and found the keys waiting for her at the top of the roof, a place only a tall oppressor could reach. The house was more of a coffee shop than a house, but Mori suspected that all true Dutch houses were actually coffee shops. And despite the little cannabis forest taking over half the living room (sativa only), it did look quite comfortable. The garden was charming, with gnomes statues and flowers all over the place. She even had a bedroom separated from the living room ! The Dutch government was really that kind of provider.

But the best gift was still about to come. After a week of student discounting across the country, she figured she should get a job. But Mori Anderson quickly found out that there was no need for that when she looked into her mailbox  : 3000 euros in cash were waiting for her, along with a note that said "thank you for your service" signed by The Netherland kings themselves. Now, a new envelope keeps showing up every first Monday of the month. She figured she would probably have to pay something back at some point, but no one ever asked anything from her.

She met her neighbours a few days after she arrived. They all look alike, all gays with a blazzy addiction. They all have houses similar to hers, all love brunch so much they organise one almost every day. They all speak English. But Mori's story is different.