preparing fire stories

After the nap Sasha had gone back to collecting materials while Hop Pop and Marcy fired up the grill.

Hop Pop: "This will be enough wood for the fire. Am going to get some maches from inside"

Marcy: "No need, wach this"

Marcy walked over to the pile of wood and touched it. It lit up in just 2 seconds. Marcy having to even blow air at her own finger to instinquis it from the fire befor she would got an burn wound.

Hop Pop: "Hollyyy big patatooo!! Did Maddie teach you that wichy stuff?"

Marcy: "She did teach me some amazing tings but this is just me being cursed with unexplanable fire"

Apart from Hop Pop, Polly had also seen what just happend.

Polly: "Oooooh Marcy Will you teach me some of those cursing

Marcy: "I wil gladly teach you some wichcraft that Maddie teached me but i don't think its a good idee to teach a young child cursing"

Polly: "Oh i can already do that kind of cursing!"

Polly breated in deeply

Hop Pop: "Polly pletunia planter nooooooo!!!"

Polly: "poopyface!"

Hop Pop: "Oh well i expected someting worse. still dont call people that"

Hop Pop shruged it off and walked away to get the food for on the fire.

Polly: "now that the old man is gone. F*ckingsh*t"

Marcy: "Where did you learn that when amphibians don't use those words exept for people from earth?

Polly: "I Saw a man say it when he stepped on an bannana peel and fell forward face first in some dog poop"

Marcy: "Juckk, poor guy"

Polly: "I think he accidently ate some"

Marcy started to turn green. Even having to hold her hand onto her mouth to not puke

Marcy: "Oh froggg nonono"

Polly just giggeld from the memorie

Polly: "yeahh he totaly did eat some"

That was when the bridge broke and Marcy had to run to some bushes to puke. At the same time Hop Pop was coming back"

Hop Pop: "Polly are you terrorizing people again with the poop story?!"

Polly: "maybe"

Hop Pop: "I told you to stop with it. your in time out young lady"

Polly: "Ahhh come on"

Hop Pop: "you have to learn that actions have consecenses"

Polly walked inside the Planter home defeated

Hop Pop: "Are you alright Marcy?"

Marcy gargeld some water and spit it out

Marcy: "Yeah am fine now. Lets just start the cooking"

Hop Pop and Marcy started to place al kinds off nice food above the fire. They even lit more fires so they can cook as much as food possable for the people that are working on the collecting.