Extra - Miami|Seoul

In addition to my work, I spend the time until my departure every evening with Chan in my apartment. Most of the time we talk about all sorts of things until late at night.

Meanwhile, we know almost everything about the other. And the idea that it could ever be different than that seems strange to me.

Chan hadn't lied when he said that the others would be at my door the next day. There were tons of food and a rather extravagant movie night, which was repeated again two days later.

The day of departure had come. It's very early in the morning and since they can't accompany me to the airport, the boys say goodbye to me in the underground car park of my apartment complex.

"Write as soon as you land." Chan hugs me for quite a long time. At some point he realises that we are not alone and he lets me go.

"This can take a while. Miami is almost 15 flight hours away. But of course I write immediately. Don't worry."

"And come back again!" Felix also hugs me now and at some point the others can't stand it anymore and there is a group hug.

"Why do you think I wouldn't come back. As if I could leave you here alone."

I give the group one last smile while I get in the car and drive to the airport. This will be a very long week, but I am also looking forward to seeing my family.

16 hours later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please write back to the guy here immediately when you land!None of us can stand this dull face anymore!

when you land!
None of us can stand this dull face anymore!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Third Person POV

Chan sits in front of his mobile phone and has been staring at the display for an eternity. He is aware that Sarah can't have landed yet, but he just can't stand the wait.

The others also know that he is not in the best mood. Which doesn't stop her from annoying him.

Han opens Spotify and starts a song that he has selected especially for Chan. Loud echos
"How am I supposed to live without you" from his speaker. Chan doesn't notice it at first because he's so fixated on his cell phone.
Only when Han comes up to him and slams the chorus with all the emotions available to him does Chan pay his attention to him.

So tell me all about it, tell me bout the plans you're makin' Oh, then tell me one thing more before I go

Chan looks up at him annoyed.
"What are you doing there?" But Han doesn't let himself be fooled and just continues to sing. Felix also likes it and agrees and so they sing "fir" Chan together, who is still not enthusiastic about it.

Tell me, how am I supposed to live without you?
Now that I have been loving you so long How am I supposed to live without you?
And how am I supposed to carry on?
When all that I be been living for is gone

"If you don't stop immediately, you will quickly regret it."

"We just want to improve your mood!" Han doesn't understand the problem.

"You miss Sarah, don't you?" Felix sits down next to Chan and nudges him in the side.

"Yes, yes. And that justifies your bad Singing?"

"And you like Sarah, don't you?" Now Han also sits next to Chan and grins at him broadly.

"Just like all of us, I think."

"Yeah, but you're a lot more than us, aren't you?" Han can't get out of the grin anymore.

From Chan he only reaps a side look and a pillow, which ends up in his face.

"Hey! It was just a question!" Han quickly jumps up and tries to get out of the firing track.

"He's right." Felix remains seated. He knows that he has nothing to fear from Chan.

"Hm..maybe," Chan murmurs meekly.
"I didn't know!"
~
Changbin
None of us can stand this dull face anymore!

Me
Haha, you poorest! Already done
I hope it's better again now!

Changbin
THANK YOU!
~
On my first day back in Miami, I take as many pictures for the boys as I can. I miss them already and am happy that we have the group chat.
Even if there is a time difference of 13 hours between us, they always answer me immediately.

SKZ forever

Me
You have to visit Miami at some point.
You would really like it here!

Han:
Wow! I still look even better than the sunset there....

Jeongin:
Have fun. Enjoy the sun!

Changbin:
@Han
Really? Are you sure about that?

Me
Nothing beats the sunset in Miami Han!

Felix:
Hahaha!

Channie <3

@Sarah Someone is not happy about your answer :D

Han:
HEY! Stop taking pictures of me!

Other chat / 3 days later

Channie<3
We miss you.. come back as soon as possible please :3

Me
Awwww <3 I miss you too! And there are only two days left-