MY OC

— 𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄Penelope Constance Pea

— 𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄
Penelope Constance Pea

— 𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒
Pen (family and friends)
Ellie (only her parent call her this)
Penny (everyone, prefers this name)

— 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄
Penny

— 𝐀𝐆𝐄
Eighteen

— 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘 & 𝐙𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐂
February 23rd, Pisces

— 𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 & 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐒
Female, She / Her

— 𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘
Heterosexual

—  𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌
India Amartefio

—  𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌India Amartefio

— 𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐄
When Emma Falls in Love

— 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓
Priscilla (The Princess from the Princess and the Pea)

— 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘
The Princess and the Pea

— 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄
Royal, later become a Rebel

— 𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐂 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇
Penelope's senses are sensitive to a lot of things winx can her life very bothersome

— 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘
Penelope is what you would call a "typical princess". She is sophisticated, elegant, and carries herself with grace. Penelope likes rules. She believes they are there for a reason. And so, she does everything by the book. As a student at Ever After High, and as her role as a royal. Penelope values the tradition. She respects every fairytale, and the Storybook of Legends. Penelope views being a princess as an honor, she knows that she could have been the child of a villain or a commoner. She is dutiful because of this. Penelope is not someone that likes to rock the boat. She doesn't question signing the Storybook of Legends like the rebels do. Penelope is a studious person, she passes all the classes that are important to a girl of her status. This is because her family is obsessed with the idea of a "proper" and "perfect" princess. Just read her parent's fairytale story. Because Penelope is such a rule follower, she does not have a lot of friends. The only real friends she can say she has are the other Royals. Specifically CASTLES CRUMBLING. The Royals understand why she is the way she is. It is hard for her to connect with the Rebels because she is a traditionalist. She can come across weird when she is talking to them. Penelope is a sweetheart, though, and she has a good heart. She was just raised under the strict guidance of her parents, that it's hard for her to let go of being overly critical.