Trailer

Chase's POV...
I don't know who I am. I never knew my parents and the only person I've known as parents figures are my best friends owner Ryder, Katie (Ryder's girlfriend) and my owner the Doctor!...

Loona's POV...
I feel like I don't belong here. Marshall is an amazing step brother. I'm glad my dad and his mother fell in love and got married but when I see Marshall and his girlfriend Skye I start to feel left out...

Join Chase and the rest of the pups on this Christmas adventure to save planet Earth from a terrifying new enemy.  2 alien species at war and the pups are caught right in the middle of it. Will the Paw Patrol be able to save the world? Or will the new threat destroy the planet?

⚠️!!!The  Character Loona is my own made character !!!⚠️

Chase's POV...
All I know about myself is that my name is Chase. I'm a German Shepherd pup from the planet Gallifrey. And I'm the Doctor's pup. And my entire identity is a mystery to me, but my friends are members of the Paw Patrol- Marshall, Skye, Rocky, Zuma and Rubble ...

Loona's POV...
I just want to have friends and maybe a boyfriend to call my own. I feel lonely. But destiny has different plans for me...

Chase's POV...
Did I also forget to mention the Doctor gave me my own Tardis hehe! Anyway... I don't believe in destiny, but if destiny exists then it's heading towards me and my friends...

Paw Patrol and the Star Beast

First Chapter release on November 29th 2023!!!