Dinner with fanily

Enid, Wednesday and morticia sat around the dinner table as Gomez was fixing up dinner, usually the Addams family just got one of their servants to do it but tonight they had a new guest so Gomez wanted to impress her.

Enid sat between Wednesday and pugsley, pugsley staring at Enid's colourful hair with awe,

"So if Enid is gonna stay with us I think we need to layout a few rules.." morticia broke the awkward silence, Wednesday obviously rolled her eyes. Having Enid seeing how embarrassing her family was but even noticing Morticia continued
"First rule, none of you is to leave the Addams premises unless me or Gomez accompanies you, number two because they are after Enid she is not to be left alone. You must accompany her at all times, three, if you see anything suspicious you immediately tell me and lastly you listen to my rules!"

Wednesday sighed "so basically we are being locked up like prisoners in my own home.... Pugsley stop staring at Enid!"
Pugsley looked away and morticia nodded confidently "if you see it that way Wednesday then yes, this is a serious time and all of us are in danger now...." Morticia hesitates before continuing "if you won't listen to my rules to keep yourself safe at least listen to them for Enid's..." Wednesday took another look at Enid who now had a softer look and nodded "yeh ok mother we'll listen..."

Gomez and his servants helped bring out the door and Gomez came in with a smile, obviously not as gloomy as the others "miss Sinclair such an honour you'd be dining with us, I prepared my best meal for obviously such a pretty lady."
Enid finally starting to feel more comfortable besides all the dead animals on the wall staring down at her
"Hehe thank you mr, Addams Wednesday doesn't really talk about her family well besides her mom."
Morticia smiled looking honoured "but only because you visited last semester, Wednesday called you pain in the butt."
Now morticia didn't feel as honoured anymore
Gomez put a plate in front of Enid and lifted the lid....it was a... a she didn't know what the hell it was and she pretty sure it blinked at her, looking over to Wednesday for help but whatever the hell it was Wednesday was already digging in.
Enid really wanted to impress the Addams so she smiled nervously "mmm!"
Poking it with her fork and it gently wiggled...

Morticia chuckled "hehe Wednesday help your friend cut it up."
Wednesday sighed and stood up, cutting up Enid's food for her, whispering in her ear "stop embarrassing yourself, I told them you were a tough wolf.."
Enid blushing hearing how highly Wednesday talked about her to her family
Enid started eating the... creature and it was amazing!!! Letting out a light squeal of joy, making Wednesday facepalm

After dinner morticia walked with Wednesday onto their balcony and chuckled "I really like this one... way more then the Tyler kid... she's actually good for you,"
Wednesday looked out towards the woods "hmm she's been something but mother if we are to keep Enid here... I think we need help."
Morticia tilted her head confused "what kind of help?"