01

Tw: eating disorder ish

Walking alone through kings cross Penelope sighed and hoped she wouldn't bump into a certain family, before walking speedily though to platform nine and three quarters. Unluckily, she immediately spotted them and they may have also spotted her but before they could walk over to her she walked away quickly "Fred, George hide me,"Penelope begged exasperation in her voice. "what are you hiding for penny?"Fred asked "um well it's complicated"Penelope replied and right as Fred was about to speak Ron behind them had spotted harry and Called him over. "Oh for fuck sake"Pen said right as they spotted her "hello Penelope"James potter said as two other men, a pretty ginger woman and Harry joined them the Weasleys stepping aside minding their business "Potter, Potter senior"Penelope greeted "look i know you hate me but please if you let me explain everything i will and i promise to make it up to you its just please give me a chance we're family"James pleaded and Penelope looked down at her shoes masking her anger "I have a train to catch"Penny stated and smiled sarcastically then trying to walk off but one of the men grabbed her wrist gently making her stop in her tracks "what do you want?"she asked saying each word slowly as if he wouldn't understand people speaking normally "just give him a chance hes a super nice guy"the man said voice raised "Sirius remember your talking to a thirteen year old girl"Remus the other man scolded.

Penelope just sighed before walking away would he ever give up? After finding her friend group on the train she sat down next to Daphne Greengrass her best friend. After the groups usual greeting and the train setting off the conversation seemed to change to hogwarts "did you see on the daily profit that madam hooch has been injured and needs replacing"Daph said "really? I wonder who's replacing her?"Penny replied "hopefully it'll be someone good i hate how she always say slytherin play dirty"Blaise states "oh thats bull shit we all know you guys play dirty"Penelope retorts "i can get dirty"Theo replies and the group laughs before a cold feeling makes them all shudder and ice starts to form on the windows of the compartment and everything goes dark "what the fucks going on"Enzo says "I'm gonna go check"Penny states before stumbling onto something "what am i on"she asked "if you really wanted to sit on my lap and cuddle me you could of just asked instead of fake falling"theo teased and she got up almost instantly "sod off"she said before leaving the compartment.