16

Tw: violence/ abuse

Tw: violence/ abuse

When Penelope was writing letters, she decided to see if Enzo was free as they both lived in France and she missed her friends even if she could only see one it was better than loneliness and Alexander as her mother was on a girls trip.

Dear Enzo,
I have a week off of work and was wondering if you would want to meet up.i was wondering were you live because i live in the south of France so let me know. Alright thats all.
Penny x

She sent the letter off and got a quick reply which she opened carefully hoping he would be able to hang out as she had spent the last two weeks of hers at work then she had a half a week off, another week off and then after that she was back to her job for two weeks, and would have a week off then she would go to hogwarts again for her fourth year.

To Penelope,
I live in Paris but we can floo and meet up if you want later, my parents are home so if we want to go to a house then it would have to be yours.
Enzo

Penelope smiled and wrote back quickly.

Enzo
That's fine come round after lunch Alexander is here though but as long as hes making his funny little potions he'll be no bother.
Penny x

Penny sent the letter off and then got a short quick reply.

Sure I'll come round after lunch - see you later - Enzo

Later that day Enzo walked out of Penelope's fireplace and went up to her bedroom making sure to be quiet so Alexander wouldn't hear him knowing Penelope would get in trouble. He knocked lightly on her door and Penny quickly opened the door nervously thinking it would be Alexander, when she saw Enzo a grin came across her face and he quickly walked in and she shut her door quietly. "Hey"she said and looked the boy up and down, it had been two and a half weeks since they saw each other "Hey"he said and only then she noticed a purple mark on his face it was a bruise.