Prologue

Jackson's POV

"Hi babe", Kie said as she opened the door to her house. We had planned to meet each other at her house since her parents were going to be at the wreck all day. You see, Kie and I have been dating secretly for the last 6 months. None of our friends know, not even my brother.

"Hey baby. I've missed you", I said as I leaned in to kiss her. She began kissing me back as she pulled me into the house, closing the door behind us. Once the door was closed, I picked her up, not even breaking the kiss as she wraps her legs around my waist.

I carried her upstairs to her room, making sure to close and lock the door behind us. I begin taking off her shirt, breaking the kiss. I place her on the bed, beginning to unbutton her jean shorts. I place my hand on her clit underneath her panties and begin rubbing it, causing her to let out a moan.

"You're so wet, baby. Is this because of me", I asked and she nods, letting out loud moan. I smack her clit, causing her to jump slightly, then gasping and moaning at the same time as I shove a finger inside of her, moving my finger in and out of her clit.

"I need vocal confirmation, baby", I said.

"Yes, this is all for you babe", she said, moaning loudly as I add another finger. I begin pumping my fingers in and out of her at steady rate.

"Faster, baby please", she said, her moaning picking up fast as I obey her, pumping my fingers faster.

"I'm so close, Jack. I'm gonna cum", she said. I pull my fingers out of her, not wanting her to cum just yet. She lets out a disapproving sound as I get off of her, before I begin taking off her panties and her bra.

I take off all of my clothes and stand above her naked, stroking my cock. She stares at me with wide eyes as she does every time she sees me naked. I go into my jean pocket to pull out a condom, tearing it open and sliding it on. I didn't even realize that in my haste to put it on, I tore a small piece of it, creating a hole in it that would create a whole lot of problems for Kiara and I from this moment on.

I think you all know what we did next, and it would give Kie and I the greatest gift that anyone could ever receive, given you were the right people for the job.

I'm sorry about any mistakes that I made. Please let me know if you have any thoughts or comments, as this is my first ever smut scene. I hope you enjoy this book.