Sleepover

You were having a sleepover with your best friend Megan. You had discovered you were into girls a couple months ago after developing a crush on her. You guys had gotten into your matching pyjamas and we're about to watch a movie.

Y/n's Pjs

Megan's pjs

Megan's pjs

Y/n's POV

I looked at the way the pjs I gave her hugged her curves perfectly. I had no idea it was possible for someone to look innocent yet so sexy at the same time.
"Omg stop thinking like this!!" I thought to myself " your such a perv, she's your best friend!".

"So what kind of movie do you want to watch?" Megan asked me, snapping me out if my thoughts. "Umm how about black swan? I've been wanting to watch it for awhile now" "okay let's watch it" I got my Mac book from my desk and set it up on the bed. Suddenly I got really hot. I started fanning myself with my hand. " is it just me in here or is it kind of hot in here?" I asked Megan. " yeah it is " she said. " um do you mind if I take off my shorts?" I wanted to take of my top but we both weren't wearing bras and I didn't want to make us uncomfortable. " yeah that's fine, you don't mind if I do too right?" She asked "of course not! Go ahead".

We both slide down our shorts and take them off. She was wearing a regular pair of floral panties meanwhile I had a white lacy thong on that the kind of see through. We stared at each other in silence for a moment and I noticed her look down at my panties while ...biting her lip? What was that about? I took it a step further and grabbed my pyjama shorts. I turned around, my back facing her. I slowly bent down sticking my ass out and arching my back making sure she saw every inch of my ass. I reached for the bottom drawer putting my shorts in and shutting it. I slowly stood back up and turned around. She was blushing, staring at me in awe. Her her eyes were wide and her perfect plump lips were slightly parted, she was clenching her thighs together and her nipples were hard...she was so turned on..

I smirk at her. " like what you see?" I say in a flirtatious tone, taking slow steps towards her. " I-I- was just-" she started but she stopped and let out la small gasp when I wrapped my hands around her waist. " you were just what?" I asked again " y-you just looked really good" she said. "Oh really?" I push her down on my bed, layer her flat while I crawl on top of her, straddling her. She let out a small moan from the friction of my pussy rubbing against hers. "are you turned on right now?" I asked her, slowly grinding our pussy's together. "Y-yes" she said before letting out another small moan. "Do you want me to do something about it? Finger you? Eat you out? Keep grinding against you until you come in your panties? Hm?" She looked at me with wide eyes in shock. But I wasn't shocked, I had fantasizes about this millions of times and was ready to do all three.

I slowly slid my fingers into her panties rubbing her clit teasingly. She bit her lip letting out little whimpers. "P-please just m-make me come" she said before letting out a moan. I slid her little panties down and threw them across the room. " are you sure you want this?" I asked her. " yes p-please" she said before grabbing the back of my head and pulling me into a kiss. It was sweet and passionate at first but quickly turned rushed and hot. We couldn't get enough of each others lips, it felt so good.

I started leaving hot wet open mouth kisses along her jaw line and down her neck. She let out little whimpers as I went further down. I slid down in my knees at the front of my bed and pulled her towards me. I slowing dragged my tongue on her line making her it was deep in between her lips. " aughhhh" she let out a long moan. I playing with her clit just the way she liked while sticking my tongue in her pussy getting it as deep as I could. " oh my god! Please don't stop" she closed her eyes, starting to grip the bedsheets while letting out moans of pleasure. I put two two fingers in her and curled them in, hitting her g-spot. "Oh fuck! Keep doing that in going to come" her back arched and she could keep her mouth closed. Her legs started shaking while I kept putting my fingers in and out of her, curling them every time. " AUEGHHHHH" she let out a loud high-pitch moan. Her body jerked up a few times before she sighed satisfied. I crawl bad on top of her and gave her a long sensual kiss. " I love you Megan" I said " I love you too y/n" she said smiling before pulling me in for another kiss.

Hi everyone!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. 💗
It's my first time writing so please ignore if I made a mistake. I'm not sure how often I will update but I will try my best. If you have any requests please let me know!
Also, should I make a part two?😏😉