Ake'nisténha

This is the slowest I have ever progressed  to drama in a story that just means I must go all out. 🫡

"I got it." Adeline smiled moving to sit across from Dantia at the ritzy bar. The two ladies had mountains of information to catch up on. Adeline had been so busy with work and Kai lining up her schedule with Dantia has been unbearable. "Got what?" She inquired.

"The basket I told you about on the phone!" Adeline held it up for her. Dantia was confused but let Adeline continue. "It signifies honor when being allowed over someone's home. Reggie showed me and helped me go out and find one." She sounded so excited. Dantia was nearly awwing at how excited she was. She was really going the extra mile for this guy.

"That's sweet of you." Dantia gave her a smile. "I'm trying you know. His aunt is very important to him and I want to...make a good impression on her." Adeline explained. She had gone through a lot of effort to make a good impression. She had left her shoots for the week early to practice and prepare for this meeting.

Amelie was busy for some reason so she had no idea what Adeline was doing. It's been strange not to have her breathing down her neck. Adeline didn't want to question it but yet she still was curious. What was the change in pace? Was she just marinating her nagging? Adeline didn't know. She wasn't sure she even wanted to know.

"So how is the sex?" Dantia changed Adeline's thought process. Adeline scoffed. "Who says we are having sex?" Dantia dead panned her. "Girl you have the light airy happiness surrounding you. You have the glow."

"The glow?" Adeline inquired. "The 'my whole world has been turned inside out and I'm whipped by one penis' glow." Adeline rolled her eyes but she couldn't lie. She felt like that.

"Well...I have no comment." Adeline bit her lip. "Ugh I am so jealous." Dantia groaned. Adeline giggled a little. "It's very very good that's all I can say." Dantia pursed lips knowingly. "How's the guy bothering you? Are you still certain he doesn't like women?" Adeline changed the subject. She could not think about having sex with Kai before going to meet his aunt. She was going to be well behaved and controlled today. She didn't need the flashbacks to torment her all day long.

"He actually does like women. But that doesn't mean he likes me!" She argued. Adeline rolled her eyes. "Whatever. Are you accompanying Marcov to Italy for my shoot?" She asked. Dantias expression wavered for a minute.

Adeline's brows furrowed at that but didn't say anything. "No I'm not. I have something to take care of here." Her face was back to normal. Adeline didn't know if she had something going on or not, she hadn't talked to much about her life when they talked. "Oh. Well if you need anything you....you can always let me know." Adeline awkwardly offered. That's what friends did right?

She was trying to let Dantia know that she did care for her companionship even with her busy schedule. She hoped she could see that.

Dantia looked slightly emotional at Adeline's honest offer of support. She was learning and really trying to be a good friend she was completely different compared to the woman she once was. "Thank you Adeline." Addy smiled and cleared her throat. She was doing well. She was doing very well and she was proud of herself. Things really seemed to be on the upward for her.

She was glad she found such a great friend in Dantia. She really has helped her so much. Friends were hard to come by especially for Adeline being who she was both as a person an a celebrity.

"So back to the sex?" Dantia lifted a teasing brow. Adeline hid her face in her hands and laughed.

___________