𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎, 𝗁𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗍 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗌𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍

𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘
_______________________________

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼

~ 𝙽𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚊 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚜 ~

~ 𝙽𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚊 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚜 ~

𝗣𝗜𝗘𝗖𝗘𝗦 𝗙𝗟𝗘𝗪 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗬𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘, and anywhere as soon as Nadia had entered the destructing room. A room where you'd get a weapon of sorts, and smash anything and everything in it.

She had chugged a can of red bull and 3 Advil pills, a bruise already formed on her cheek as she let all her frustration out, even breaking things that weren't meant to be broken stressing the workers out.

The ice for her head had melted earlier resulting in her leaving one of her classes and letting her frustration she'd been holding up for a while without actually hurting anybody or anything.

Well, besides the broken objects in the very room she stood in. She then leaned against the wall in a huff, red cheeks and sweat dripping down as she dropped the mallet and kicked away the baseball bat.

"You done." More of an answer than a question as the door had opened. The worker then gave back her stuff with a bright smile she did not give back still in some rage, and walked away accidentally bumping into some people and hearing them mutter, the mutters which she ignores knowing they weren't good.

Her phone ringing only made her sigh and pulled it out answering it without checking the name.

"I'm heading home Elle, don't call the cops yet."

She heard a familiar chuckle on the phone and immediately fake gagged over the phone and moved it away from her ear. The boy over the phone rolled his eyes, clearly offended and made sure to show it.

"You're annoying."

"And you're ugly." He frowned at his phone.

"Shut up ugly." Nadia rolled her eyes and stopped at the crosswalk, eyes watching the sign waiting for it to turn green. "Why are you calling me, I don't like you."

"But I'm your brother!" He said, his voice slightly hitting a high pitched tone making her burst out into laughter as she walked across, others barely glancing at her as they had been minding their own business.

"And?" She said as if it was obvious. Eyes looking to the ground, stepping over the cracks now playing a little game. "Whatever!"

"Someone's offended." She muttered glancing up once in a while before focusing her eyes on the road once more. She then paused in thought, but physically still walking. "Didn't I block you?"

"I'm on Diego's phone." She scrunched her nose up in disgust. "You put my number in that freaks phone."
She could hear an offended noise on the other side along with another male voice that wasn't her brother. "Yeah, because you blocked me!?"