Chapter 13: The Cruise

Gremlin: Welcome to Gremlin Air, Ladies and Gentlemen please direct your attention to the front of the cabin, for your safety please unbuckle your seatbelt.
Y/n: That seems backwards.
Mavis: Don't worry about it, I won't let anything happen to you.
Y/n grabbed Mavis's hand.
Drac: Mavis, please, you're torturing me, you know I hate surprises.
Mavis: This is a fun surprise.
Drac: There are no fun surprises, just tell me where we're going, why are we on a plane? We can fly, you know.
Y/n: I can't, and I don't think Mavis wants to carry me the whole time.
Mavis: Don't worry about it, dad. You've been so stressed out lately, it's time for you to relax.
Eventually they arrived at their destination, the bermuda triangle.
Gremlin: Welcome to the Bermuda Triangle, where you'll embark on the monster cruise of a lifetime.
Drac: A cruise?!
Mavis: Surprise!
Drac: But it's just like A hotel, on the water!
Y/n: A hotel that you don't have to run and enjoy, if you want to think of it that way.
Mavis: I thought you'd need a getaway, since you haven't really left the hotel since...well since mom died. But this is A chance to make new memories with all of us, with Dennis.
Dennis: Boat! Boat!
Drac: Who made you such an amazing daughter?
Mavis: You did.
Drac: That's right! What A father I am!
Y/n: Yea thanks for that, by the way.
Mavis playfully elbows Y/n, who grins playfully back at Mavis as they approach the entrance to the cruise ship.
Drac: Come on Denisovich, let's get cruising!
The group made their way into the cruise ship and walked around, getting a feel for the place.
Murray: Olympic size swimming pool, All you can eat buffet, full-service spa, ooh I'm going to get myself a seaweed wrap!
Drac: Wow, it looks like everything we can do, just on the water!
Y/n: At least I don't have to cook for the all you can eat buffet.
A firework show then started and the monsters stared at it, Oohing and Awing.
Frank: That's nice
Drac: Frank, Fire Bad, remember?
Frank: Oh, yea, right, but, uh, maybe you'll find your own fireworks on the cruise, right?
Drac: It's not a love boat, Frank, I'm just here to have fun with my family.
Ericka: Ahoy there! Welcome aboard! Bienvendio! Willkommen! Dobro Pozhalovat! Huanying! Rawr!
Drac: Woah, who is that?
Ericka: I am Captain Ericka, and yes, I'm human. But don't hold that against me. I could not be more excited to have us on our first monster cruise!
Mavis: Dad? Are you okay?
Y/n looked at Drac, then smiled and sighed.
Drac: Eeny feeny fanny foonyah wah wah?
Y/n: Mavis, it looks like you might be getting A stepmom.
Mavis: Huh?
Y/n: It's in his eyes. I'm gonna go enjoy some food, oh and do a garlic check.
Marvis: Garlic check?
Y/n: I'm going to see what does and doesn't have garlic, I don't want you accidentally eating any Garlic.
Marvis: Aww, thanks honey
As Y/n turned to go to the All-you-can-eat buffet, Mavis kissed his cheek.
Mavis: Hey, meet me at the pool in a little bit, we're going to play some Monster ball.
Y/n: Okay, I'll be back soon!
Soon, Y/n is in the pool playing Monster Ball, when Frank tries intimidating him by towering over him, though Y/n, ball in hand, charges all of his energy to his legs and leaped up five feet higher than Frank and spiked it to the other side, scoring a point.
Y/n: Mystic Energy is useful for more than just fighting, pal.
Soon, the cruise arrived at their first destination, an underwater volcano. When the family was ready, Y/n chose to ignore the giant monster that Y/n instantly recognized as Tinkles, the family's giant dog, the four dived into the water to look around, soon Dracula mind controlled a shark and rode around on it with the other three. Mavis notices a fake fish submarine and gets Y/n's attention to it, who both shared A concerned glance. The group then got out of the water as the Cruise continued to move to the next location. Y/n walked back to his room and took a quick nap before they got to the next area, A deserted Island. Y/n and Mavis had a short beach date while there, where the two just watched the moonlight reflect off the waves while keeping an eye on Dennis. After the Deserted Island visit, Y/n and Mavis went to the food bar, and Y/n pointed out everything with garlic to Mavis so she wouldn't accidentally eat it.
Mavis: Hey, Y/n, hasn't Dad been acting weird lately?
Y/n: I mean, besides having zinged with the captain?
Mavis: He what?!
Y/n: I thought I told you, yea I think they're on a date right now.
Mavis: Hmm, I don't trust her.
Y/n: Why not?
Mavis: I don't know, she just gives me weird vibes.
Y/n: ...They're sharing guac? Ohh, this guac is loaded with Garlic, yea don't eat it, and don't let drac- too late
Drac took a big bite of the chip with the guac on it.
Y/n: Uh oh, uhh, we should go somewhere else if we want our sense of smell working still.
Mavis: Yeaaa.
The two left and looked for something to do before the final part of their cruise, the cruises' final location is the lost city of Atlantis, where they were greeted by the Kraken.