authors note

hey... I know y'all are mad but... I'm finally going to write again...

after over a year😅

I have decided that I want to start from the beginning and edit the entire story because looking back at it... it's very cringey and unoriginal. (No I didn't plagarize but Athena does steal other characters original lines)

I wanted to let you guys know that I'm going to unpublish every chapter and start fresh so that it can just be better overall.

I am still in highschool plus I do club volleyball and work so I won't be getting a lot of time to write but I will promise that I'll update at least once a week (probably Sunday)

With that, I wanted to ask you guys if there anything specific you guys want me to change?

A couple of things I want to change are character names and faceclaims.

And I also wanted to ask if you guys want more smut? Or no smut at all?

Please give me any feedback. Don't be shy!!!
All my other stories will be on hold until I finish this one because I don't want to lose motivation.

Also this story will be updated in around 3 weeks I would say. Just to give myself time to plan everything out, makes covers, aesthetics, etc...

 Just to give myself time to plan everything out, makes covers, aesthetics, etc

you guys rn^^^

with much love nat