⤷ Cruel Summer . . . [⚝]

It was the end of High-school, laughter filled the air and everyone was smiling. The sun was shining, everything was just. . .perfect! Except, for Wilbur. Wilbur never smiled or showed any type of happiness. Only, when he bullied Quackity for some reason a big smile would just appear.

Quackity Pov ♡⸝⸝:

The last day of school! Finally, my bullies can leave me alone. At least I think..? I want this summer to be fun! I don't need Wilbur getting in my way anyway, I should think about myself. When have I last treated myself anyway? I am totally, just gonna go home and relax after the last period. I haven't seen Wilbur at all today, which is. . .AWESOME! I don't get gossiped about or anything like that! He's like the Grinch.  

Quackity went to his locker and got some of his notebooks for his last period, Right as he opened his locker Wilbur just randomly pops out of no where!

"AUAHUAHGAGAHAG--!?!!??!" Quackity shouted as Wilbur tapped his shoulder from behind. "Well, Well, Well, Hello my dear Duckie~" Quackity rolled his eyes, "What do you want?.." Wilbur chuckled. "Hmmm, what do I want? I want to make you feel somewhat hurt~!" Wilbur finishes as he grinned. "Seriously? What is even your problem? Why do you hate me?" 

Quackity protested, as he turned to Wilbur as he slammed his locker. Wilbur chuckled, "It's called tough love honey!~" Wilbur answers as he pinned Quackity to the wall. "What the fu-- Hell?!" Quackity says as he blushed lightly. "What? We can't make out right now? Nottt eveennn a kissss?~" Quackity's blush deepened, "What?! I- Uh- No! W- I... Erm.. Just what do you want?!.." Quackity replied. "Obviously, You~ I mean it wasn't obvious?~"

"N-Not.. really? I mean.. your joking.. right?-"

CLIFF HANGER MAUHAUAHAAHUAUAHAUAHUA Anyways!

Word count: 300 /ᐠ - ˕ -マ