I have work due but being a useful memeber to society is more important

The wind blew in meowselfs hair. "Omg, I am so sugoi!(idk what that means) >_<" meowself blushes to meowself since meowself is a small petite and uwu. "Hey there champ, how are you doing Leon?" Says a strong, manly voice. Meowself starts having a seizure after meowselfs idol acknowledged meow. "U-u-u-u-u-m-m-m-m h-h-h-h-h-hi V-v-v-v-vishnavi~" meow said, clutching onto meows Wanderer body pillow as meow whimpered that. "Well kiddo, I don't know about you but inquiry had REALLY made your old man want to kill herself and commit a sayori infront of kids at a McDonald's" said Vishnavi while giving Leon a pat on the back like any good father figure would( I wouldn't know. Papa left me 8 years ago, leaving me with nothing but 5 robux...not even 6 😔).

They began to saunter over to the SteamX room to find Rishith, Ryyan, Arisol, and Kelvin making a square except it wasnt a square an that they were actually preforming a ritual and making a cult circle.
"*holy music* Ohhhh AL mighty burdett, please show us your ways( not in a sexual way btw). Show us the light, the light the shines so brightly. We are your humble servants, and we ask nothing more then your love, and inq*iry marks"

"Erm what in the fornite >_< What the flippity floppity are you chums doing" Said leon. They all snapped their necks to look at meow, looking at the intruder that has interrupted their inq*iry ritual.
"*Sniffs the air* Well well, its seems that someone is in their cycle. Hahaha, I would know, as a true alpha king sigma male main anime protagonist, I can tell when a beautiful omega is going through heat. But it wouldn't matter anyways, no omega ever like me, because I am always the nice guy. Anyways, will you be my baka?" Said a voice that made Leon fall in love. It was meows crush, Kelvin senpai.

"THE-THEY ARE HOMOS!!!"( if you want understand this reference, search up *they are homos Ouran host club*)said rishith, not believing what he was seeing. "NOOO, WE ARE NOT EVEN SIDE CHARACTERS, WE ARE THE SUPPORTING CAS-" wailed ryyan, but since he was just a mere background actor, he couldn’t even finish his sentence due to nobody giving a fuck about him.

Then, the floor suddenly starts opening up, and a white man looking creature started ascending upwards.

It was Elon Musk, the other type of white guy. His crystral blue orbs, his dandruff, no doubt that it was him. Then it start speaking. "Hi there fellow human beings, I am Elon Musk, owner of tesla, a very successful American car company" it said while giving thumbs up like they do in those shitty kid shows. "I am actually stuck in Canada since my flight broke down, so I will be needing 5000 dollars to go back to my home in the United States of America. If you would be so kind, please transfer me the money immediately and when I get back to my home in the United States of America, I will pay you 100000 dollars back for your kindness on a poor soul like me" it said, not blinking.

"It's not like this is a scam or anything. Mr.Musk, I will do it" said Airsol, stepping forward

"Fools, all of you, just sheep" Says Elon musk as he starts transforming.
*insert sailor moon transformation*

Then all of a sudden, a mysterious figure pulls out something and aims it at Elon Musk's head. " I don't think so. I think you have forgotten who we are. We aren't Steam, we aren't communists, we are SteamX. And together, we are going to use the power of friendship to beat your flat ass up"

Everyone turns to the source of the voice, only to find Mr.Burdett with his computer. On that very screen was the words " Policatization of Science, devolping"

Everyone stood together, caressing their sweaty palms together as the circled Elon Musk. " THIS ISNT THE END" screamed Elon Musk. But Elon musk wasn't powerful enough to withstand the power of a bad inq*iry grade. "I ALWAYS CUM BACK" Elon moaned as he disintegrated into dust. They all snort that shit up like they are in Mexico and then Mrs.Sidhu walks in.
"Alright SteamXgang,.....we did it! We musked Elon! Now, hit that thing B dog" say Mrs.Sidhu as Mr.Burdett plays "gangam style"
They all started whip nae naming and twerking into the sunset, living happily ever after