𝓨𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔰 𝓢𝔭𝔢𝔫𝔱 𝓣𝔯𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔡

( this takes place sometime before the events of the first movie or before the first movie even started )

ᎠᎬᎪᎢᎻ.
The first thing that he realized. He was in-fact dead, could he remember what happened? No...all he could remember, the last thing he could remember was falling ill, coughing up blood even a few times before stumbling to his room to rest while his mother gathered things to hopefully help heal him.

But...he never woke up once again once shutting his eyes to rest. Never woke up, all he could feel now was the sweet embrace of death. The cold, how he felt so cold and chilly constantly. How everything was dark...wait, but hadn't he been promised it wouldn't be like this once he did pass?

Why was it so dark? He reached up with his arms or he thought he could, he could barely just get his arms up above his chest, trying so hard to shove at the thing above him. It then hit him, he was in a sarcophagus. But why couldn't he get out? Where was he? He could always seemingly hear voices near him and then get further and further away.

Why didn't they help him out? Why didn't they let him out? Did he do something wrong? It could be possible but he always did his best to be kind when he was alive. So he must've done something wrong to receive this sort of punishment.

He couldn't do much but sob and cry as he felt his chest get heavy and became harder to breath. It was too dark and cramped inside his sarcophagus and he so badly wanted to be let out.

He would yell at the very top of lungs almost every single night, yell so much and yell so loudly that his throat would hurt and his voice would become raspy and hoarse. During the day, he couldn't move as if he was resorted back to being dead...yet he could still hear the many murmurs of voices outside. He wanted to yell but couldn't muster up anything.

This scared him so much, he didn't want to be in this sarcophagus anymore. He had heard many voices pass through during the day and night and no one still helped him. It almost angered him, but he wouldn't let anger get the better of him. He heard a familiar voice once..someone named Cecil? CJ...that kid who stumbled upon his temple, upon his tomb. He was the reason he was stuck in here and he could hear him telling almost everyone he brought to the young pharaoh's exhibit about how dangerous he was.

Dangerous?! He wasn't dangerous! Did-...did they mistake him for his brother or something? He knew his brother could be jealous and tad violent, nevertheless he still looked up to that man unaware of what his brother truly did to him. Either way, CJ, Cecil...he would hate that man. If he could curse him he would, he's the main reason no one is letting him out.

BUT WAIT!
Another voice, someone named Larry? Perhaps he could convince him and let him out! Surely he would be back to let him out...right?

Right?

Wrong again, another voice he recognized now as teddy had told this Larry about him. 'Yell all you want pharaoh! You've been in there 54 years, your not getting out now!' Was what the young pharaoh heard from teddy. He scoffed and yelled a ton, hitting the lid of his sarcophagus a bunch and very loudly.

He would hit it so much that his hands would grow scrapped and start to bleed, scratch marks would appear on the inside of the lid. No matter how much he yelled, nothing ever happened and now he heard someone mocking him?! How dare he mock him! Just you wait...he will be let out and then he could give that teddy guy a piece of his mind or two. Yes that would work!

After a while, the pharaoh had given up almost

After a while, the pharaoh had given up almost. He stopped screaming and grew silent. He...was starting to loose hope, these 54 years and no one let him out no matter what. It made him loose faith and hope in ever one day seeing the light. He would remain silent and cry softly to himself constantly.

It was one night though that he heard noises, it made him grew hopeful again as he banged on the inside of his sarcophagus again. He knew who it was! It was Larry! His savior! He would get him out, right? Oh he hoped so

His hopes grew more and more once he heard the noise of something being shoved off the top of his sarcophagus and the lid being unlocked. With so much excitement building up inside him, he kept pushing at the lid to get it off quickly. Yet, he did shove it so hard off him that it hit the wall across from him startling the two other people in the room with him.

He could barley see pass the wrappings he had around him. He could barely capture what Larry was asking him, before he heard his guards and turned to shout at them in his native language. Telling them to stop and they did. He turned to Larry and what he assume to be someone of relative to Larry, perhaps a son it seems, as he unwrapped all the bandages around him to get them off.

Once he was able to see again, he never felt so free, never felt happier really. He felt so much excitement and wanted to extend out a full thank you to the man for saving him but all that came up was dust.

Huh? Guess he didn't realize that, he didn't really know what to say now other then 'you would not believe how stuffy it was in there!'