No Compromises

Calamity was born and spread durring the discovery of the Spheres of power, thanks to them being collected randomly and used to their owner's will, reshaping the world the moment their origins were realized. These spheres hold powers and abilities most could only dream to posses. Mankind took these powers for themselves. The power spheres were as small as marbles, others the size of watermellons, or even a small building in one case. So some carried these powers with them phyically, while others with larger spheres use their powers from afar with a deep tie to their sphere. Of the 20 spheres that exist, it has been realized that at least 11 of them have been located and used publicly. Almost all the bearers of the spheres have used these as tide turning tools for war and dominance, resisting or aiding.

Factions crumbled within themselves, and the world hastily divided. The strongest of the sphere weilders is in posession of the largest sphere, that resides in a dedicated room deep within the security of a castle, constantly gaurded by armed men next to the throne. Helen (Hell-en), the Sky Breaker, is the proud owner of the sphere of overwhelming darkness, that is the size of a small house. Her all black attire and heart bound themselves to the ideology imbedded in the sphere itself and uses the power for absolute fear, obedience and power to make a world she sees to be beautiful, void of all apposing human life, and to connect this world with another world, only possible by bringing all surviving spheres together in one place for the sphere of overwheming darkness to obsorb and create the only way, a way to a bridged world.

Her sister, Rein (reen), hates the war and battles fueled by the desire to merdge the two worlds. She has a love for her sister Helen, because of the stregth within her that has always seemed limitess. Helen cares for Reins well being and safety, but does not respect many of her wishes. Rein has the sphere of sight, able to see fragments of the future and into peoples very hearts and minds. She can manipulate eyesight, urdges and struggles within people to disable their will to fight or kill themselves or other members around them. She has always been excellent with magic, as her sister has always been great with a sythe and with spears. She loves parts of the world and doesnt want it all to turn black. She turns her back on pointless fights, and has a deep emptiness that the sphere doesnt fix.

Over one of the castles balconies, Reins hair blows gently over the cold chill of the wind, as her wide eyes look emotionlessly at their surroundings, miles and miles of dead trees, with their tips aimed to the sky like swords to war. No plant life in their domain would grow, due to the phere of overwheming darkness, also caled the black sphere, it sucks the life from its foundation and surroundings endlessly to fuel itself.so Rein often would have seasons of depression, as she always wanted a beautiful world, full of life and greenery. She loved the beauty and animations of creatures that existed in the world, and was always sad to return home knowning she could never enjoy them from the fortress. Helen tried to make creatures for Rein, but they came out demented and only feared Rein. With no mother or father alive, and with their lovers far off in other contenents, Rein and Helen often only had each other for comfort other than their gaurds that were often too dark for the conversations Rein strived for.

Her cream colord dress blew with her hair in the wind with her arms crossed on the stone ledge. She closed her eyes for a moment, hoping to hear a bird, or even a chirp from a feild cricket... but nothing of the sort came to her ears. Helen walks to her from behind, with the sound of metal footsteps firmly connecting with the ground at each authorative footstep. Her taller and thin body cut through their air with her walk, and the blackness of her hair refused to lift to the wind that stretched into Reins room. Her red eyes demanded Rein to turn without as much as a hesitant blink, the gingle of red and black magical amplifiers (small earings) hitting together on her aburbt halt to her walking and a hand on her slender but curvy hip protected by thick dark grey plates. Her immaculate polished armor made all her words feel just as intimidating.

Helen: you never change, do you Rein? Youre.... Youre not still upset about what I said over her, are you?

Rein shyly looks away from her older sister. But holds her hands together and fidgets with her wrist a bit with her thumb

Rein: I just miss her, yaknow? This castle is always so quiet, and with us both being quiet and all... she just use to make this place a little more lively. I just have a bit on my mind...

Helen looks dissapointed in Reins feelings as her eyes squint a bit, letting off a sigh and moves her heel a bit, no knowing what to say to her sister, not having the emotions and concern she once had to be able to comfort her sister.

Helen: shes gone forever... but the memories of her still.. sting. Why don't you leave the castle, see things more clearly? I have to study in the library.

Regret almost escapes Helens mouth, but it just wasn't able to. Rein looks down at herself and closes her glass doors to the balcony and locks it up for the day. She changes attire and walks down the spiraling stairs to the hallway and out the castle double doors. 4 gaurds silent stand at attention, a fifth one blushes at the sight of rein, she ignores it and ways goodbye casually from behind herself. She walks a long road of dying trees and thorn.