Forgotten.

-start off-

I'd always wanted to go on a Ferris wheel, those radiant lights shining so bright in the night sky, oh how I pondered for that dream to be up in one of them.

'Dad' wasn't so fond of it, he would always be worried that I'll get hurt but I disagree. I don't know if I should call him dad since I just met him a year and a month ago.

He'd always insisted that I call him dad even so we look nothing alike, he'd always say these weird things that we met long before that, crazy right? Yet sometimes I hear soft cries from his room every night, I never understood why he did such a thing, so I gave in and called him 'dad'.

-story-

"I win again, aha!" Spidella said, cheerfully and glistening while she stood up and got the messy pile of cards from the floor and began to stack together preparing for a second round.

"No fair, you cheated!" The pig said, with an annoyance in his voice.

"She didn't cheat, you just suck at this game, Georgie." One of the twin zebras said while the other zebra laughed at the comment.

Georgie didn't say a word, he wasn't the type to be playing cards with a spider and 2 zebras. He never did like playing cards, it always reminded him of his sister whom he never really talked about. He always wore a blue cap wherever he goes (which he never takes off) with a matching blue jacket to go with. His pink fur was always dirty so there wasn't really a point to call it 'pink'.

"I don't feel like playing a second round of cards, you guys can play without me." George said, before getting up and started to walk away in a defeated position.

"If he's not playing then so am I" zuzy said sighing in disappointment, she didn't like it when people bail on her in games since it'll always end up with her sister and a random against her, what's the fun in that? Her sister, zee, nodded in agreement, she didn't talk, she was mute so she used head/hand signals to signify how she feels, sometimes she writes things down for others to listen what she says.

They both began to stand up and walk away while giggling in excitement of who they were gonna prank that day.

Spidella, in other words, just sat there disappointed and saddened by the sudden bail her friends made on her, she didn't know them so well due to the lack of memories she had of them but they were always so weird and depressing around her, it's like they're seeing someone else who isn't her.

They'd always seem to try to ignore her in every way possible and then the next they'll try to connect with her as if nothing happened, getting mixed signals everyday from them is exhausting. She has feelings too, but they can't see that.

It almost made her cry just thinking of that.

Just then, a man with a suit of steel came into the room greeting spidella, his suit was red and white containing scratch marks and dents in it, his skin was yellow and his hair was too.

"Hey spidella, how are you feeling?"

She didn't respond.

"It's ok if you don't wanna talk to me right now, but please tell me how you're feeling right now." The man said in a concerned tone, he was always pushing her to express her feelings towards him since day 1, he calls it "therapy" she calls it annoyance.

Yet, she appreciates the effort he's doing for her.

"I'm doing fine, dad" spidella said, though she didn't appreciate the gesture but she did it for him.

Besides, she'd rather call him Lego than dad.

"I'm glad you're doing okay, I saw the twins and Georgie walking away from your card game, why's that?" Lego said, his face now lighting up on how his daughter began chatting with him, he was always the type to keep going without giving up easily.

"I didn't wanna play cards anymore, since I kept winning every round, I told them they can do their own things" Spidella lied, she wasn't the type to lie occasionally, but it was the only way to get her dad to stop worrying about her, she's still getting to know him, yet he's the one checking in on her at 3 in the morning if she was alive.

The both of them sat there, spidella trying to find her way out of the conversation, while Lego is trying to bond with her daughter who spidella can't remember her dad much.

"Spidella, do you remember when we went to the fair and you couldn't keep your precious eyes off that ferris wheel? You were always so amazed by the littlest things, of course we never had the chance to ride it, but I always promised that you'll go on it one day." Lego chuckled, before tears formed in his eyes, he tried brushing them off but more formed in, tears that looked like he was holding it in for way too long and never had the chance to set free.

"Why?" She thought, "why can't I remember??"

She was frustrated at the thought of not remembering those precious yet forgotten memories she had with him.

She was mad, mad at him, mad at the ones who wouldn't tell her what's happening.

She faced Lego, frustration turned into sadness.

She began crying, tears falling out from anger and distraught. She couldn't stop crying, she wanted to stop but she couldn't.

Both of them with tears in their eyes, both who agreed they were idiots for crying, embraced eachother in a hug while their eyes went dry.