Pieces

-Spidellas POV-
It's been a week since that break down, we both agreed on not talking about it since we found it embarrassing.

My friend, willow, wouldn't like it if I were to cry, she never really did like crying. She says, her eyes burn when she does cry, which I don't really understand since I find it relieving just to take the weights off my shoulders.

She doesn't like a lot of things, she is always negative and broody towards things. People around her seem to hate her for what she has done, but I have no clue what she did, I suppose she just said something to piss them off?

Even so, I don't hate her. She's the only one in this god forsaken world that still treats me the same and not an object of some sort that's so fragile that you get weirded out constantly by it.

Who am I to say? People always say these awful things about her that I don't know of, maybe she's making me feel better by lying to me and acting nice towards me, but I see it as a genuine way and she does see me as a friend.

Is it bad that I like her company, and constantly think about her when I'm lonely? Maybe.

She's my only true  friend.

Just the thought of this made me feel anxious. I got up from my bed and began cleaning the pile of clothes in my room just to get my mind out of the clouds.

"Maybe, I'll give her a call? We haven't talked in awhile." I thought, hesitant.

I didn't wanna bother her, she was probably busy right now doing work or catching up with an old friend.

I left the pile of clothes and began walking towards the phone and started dialing her number, hoping she didn't call me back, hoping she wouldn't get my hopes up to the point where'd I be jumping up and down.

-beep-

It answered.

I let out a small yelp from the shock I had from the phone answering.

Should I say something? Or should I just hang up, I didn't wanna bother her, especially when I wanted to talk to her about what I've been experiencing. That seems stupid.

"Hello?" Willow said over the line, waiting for an answer.

"Oh hey! I just wanted to see if you were busy right now?" I said, anxiously hoping for an answer yet embarrassed.

"Yeah, I'm busy right now, what do you need? Willow said.

Why did I call her? Obviously I knew she was busy but I didn't wanna believe it. I'm so stupid.

"I just wanted to talk to you about something, but we can talk about it another time, since you're busy."

Willow sighed over the phone, "I get out in an about an hour, are you free at 6? If not we can talk about your little problem another time."

"Of course, I'll just get ready by then until you're there, thanks for the company Willow, I mean it." I said smiling.

"Whatever you need, I'm here, just don't sugar coat it before I change my mind." Willow said, she wasn't the type to take cheesy lines, she found them uncomfortable.

"Alright then, I'll meet you at 6!"

-Authors note:-
Just a really small chapter from the inactivity lately, I'll try to update this book more often, but for now I just got this! ^^