Chapter 13

"Everything looks perfect, " BoYoung looked up to see one of the investors Mr. Park and his wife  walking over to their table, she stood up and bowed, then turned back to the table, "Who's this , I didn't know you had another family member?" Mr. Park motioned over to where JongSuk was sitting , "This our youngest, JongSuk, he's been studying overseas the past five years." BoYoung introduced him, JongSuk looked at his older sister in confusion, he hadn't been overseas why had she said that. As soon as the couple left JongSuk turned to BoYoung, "I haven't been overseas" 

"I know, but it's easier , than telling people you went missing for five years and lost your memory in the process." BoYoung explained.

JongSuk decided she was right, he wished he could remember the stuff from before his memory loss. Noona had taken him to see a specialist and the doctor said that his amnesia was because his mind was protecting him from something traumatic. He wished he knew what it was, but no matter how hard he tried he couldn't get to that memory, it was like a blank page. The room erupted into thunderous applause and he looked around to see everyone on their feet, except his siblings they were looking towards the stage dark expressions on their faces . Everyone sat down , JongSuk looked towards the stage , there was a man standing in front of the stage. JongSuk recognized him, he didn't recognize him, his head started hurting and he started getting flashes of broken memories 

Destroy his phone

If you tell anyone you'll regret it

Samchon 

BoYoung looked at JongSuk, he was pale and trembling, "Are you okay," she whispered , JongSuk shook his head, he looked like he was going to vomit, MinHo was sitting on his other side, he helped JongSuk up , Yuri grabbed their coats and her and BoYoung's purses. They made their way towards the exit, before Chairman Park said , "Of course none of this would be possible without my wonderful nieces and nephews," he said , a spotlight shone on them BoYoung glared at her uncle .What was he thinking, what was he planning? KiJoon locked eyes with JongSuk,who shuddered and turned away lowering his gaze. KiJoon felt pleased,despite his memory loss his nephew seemed scared of him . BoYoung walked up to the stage, "The chairman is too kind, but I'm afraid I don't have time for a speech, as you can see our maknae, is a bit ill, so if you don't want to see a mess, we're going to take our leave ." She bowed and walked off the stage . Everyone stared at each other confused.

 They made it out of the ballroom before JongSuk ran over to a trash can and vomited  before sliding against the wall head in his hands , Why did seeing the man on stage scare him so much, and why did it seem like his siblings knew him, they not only knew him, but they obviously didn't like him, but why . 

His sisters  joined him on the floor, their dresses pooling out, MinHo came over holding out a cup of water, he handed it to JongSuk then joined them on the floor.

"That man, who is he, I think I know him, but I don't know how." JongSuk asked after drinking some water.

"He's the chairman." BoYoung dug into her clutch and found a stick of gum, she handed a piece to him.

'He's also our uncle." Yuri said.

"Yuri!" BoYoung glared at her younger sister.

"He's going to find out eventually." Yuri said. BoYoung sighed, then stood up,how she managed to do it gracefully in a long gown was anyone's guess, but she did. " Do you want to go back in or go home," she asked JongSuk . JongSuk thought about it, he really didn't want to see the Chairman again.

"Home." He said, the siblings stood up and they headed towards the exit

Line break

JongSuk woke up the next morning feeling thirsty the water glass he kept by his bed was empty , he walked down the corridor and towards the kitchen ,his older siblings were seated around the kitchen table having an intense conversation ,they didn't notice him 

"We can't tell JongSuk  the chairman is our uncle and he killed our parents." MinHo was saying.

JongSuk stopped in his tracks, the glass falling from his hand and shattering to the floor, he stood there rooted to the floor in shock, their parents had been murdered? Was this the memory that had been suppressed. 

"JongSuk -ah" BoYoung jumped up and rushed to his side, he seemed to be in shock, he didn't even move, he didn't even notice some of the glass shards had cut his feet, Yuri went to get the first aid kit and MinHo went to get the broom to sweep up the broken glass. BoYoung gently turned JongSuk around, leading him back to his bedroom. He hadn't spoken, he seemed catatonic, she lowered him onto the bed, Yuri came in with the first aid kit, BoYoung took it from her. 

"Will he be, alright, Eunni , do you think he should see a doctor." Yuri wondered, BoYoung bit her lip, "I think he's in shock," she said, cleaning the cuts on his feet, she wrapped a bandage around them and lowered him back against the pillows, covering him with a blanket. 

"I'll stay with him." BoYoung said, Yuri nodded and left the room, she headed back to the kitchen, MinHo was just finishing sweeping, he dumped the shards of glass on the dustpan into the trash, then sat down at the table, head in his hands, he had no idea that JongSuk had been standing there, they hadn't told him that their parents were murdered five years ago, he had been told they died in an accident, it would have been different if he had remembered because his memories had returned, but to suddenly find out with no warning.

" BoYoung said, Yuri nodded and left the room, she headed back to the kitchen, MinHo was just finishing sweeping, he dumped the shards of glass on the dustpan into the trash, then sat down at the table, head in his hands, he had no idea that JongS...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

BoYoung pulled his desk chair closer to the bed and sat down in the chair, she placed a hand on JongSuk's forehead, he was burning up with a high fever. She frowned, last night and now today, as much as she wanted him to get his memories this wasn't the way she wanted it to happen. 

Secrets and Liesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें