All Those Aches and Pains

Despite how swollen, sore, and achy you'd felt since it started yesterday morning, bleeding through everything and getting all worked up over nothing — Joel could still easily read you, feel what you needed from him but hadn't known how much you've needed it just yet.

He's done all the right things in taking care of you, running you your bath, feeding you your indulging treats, leaving you alone to your own space when you need time to rest and recharge. There was just one last thing he planned on checking off his list for whenever you were dealing with these particularly dreadful aches and pains.

"You know where I need that pussy, baby," he heaves from down below you, gorgeously naked with his dark pupils totally blown. "Get it down on my mouth. Yeah, that's right. It's okay if we're messy, s'what tastes good."

Kissing little marks while his trustworthy hands engulf the entirety of your thigh in each, your pussy could only wait for what was to come and drool more slick and blood. He hears how obscenely wet you sound, taking the back of his finger and teasing a swirl in. He feels his irritating cock start to move about and bob up and down, aching for some attention from the erotic sounds.

"Jus' need to cum the pain away, don't you, honey? Need to let it out on my tongue, yeah. Tastes so good like this."

Spreading your lips apart gently with two fingers, he licks a stripe up the hood of your clit. Practically electrocuting you.

"Oh my god, daddy I love that—"

"And daddy loves you, baby," he pants, hot breath blowing on your thumping pussy. The warmth alone thrilled you, clenching and gaping for his mouth. "Love eating my pretty pussy."

He drags his flattened tongue down in gorgeous circles, mixing his spit with every fluid. The taste of earthy copper fills his tastebuds not too long when he goes in, and already he couldn't get enough.

"Mmmm tastes so good for daddy. Was hungry for this poor little bleeding pussy all morning," he whispers in the crevice of your skin, sucking one of your lips between his own while your hole helplessly spills more out.

His words put your body in a drunken frenzy, riding your hips along his chin and grinding on every ridge on his awaiting face. Joel is beaming, sweating, so clearly sent straight to heaven and happy to be of use for you when you don't feel good. To give you release, and taste every new flavor you drip for him.

"Fuck, s'it your second day, sweetheart? Taste so fucking sweet on me right when it starts."

"Y-yes, I— it hurts, daddy—I need you to make it feel better," you whine, spreading out any remaining space so he's completely submerged and diving in as good as he can. His tongue wiggles in a zig zag around your clit, gathering up your juices and flicking his tongue on your bud. He knows how sensitive it gets, loves slapping it with his cock right before you fuck. Even slaps it with his own palms whenever you've grown increasingly naughty against him.

"Shhh, pumpkin. I'm licking you better now, we'll get your sore little pussy back to feeling good again. Gonna get rid of all those aches and pains," he murmurs, locking eyes when he dips his tongue in and hums at the pool you've got gushing inside you. You see how hard it makes him, tasting you in these vulnerable moments—when your body's in its monthly pain.

"Yeah, please, p-please keep licking it better daddy," you whimper your request, scrunching his locks between your fingers while the vibrations of his hums give your body another beautiful buzz, thighs shaking while he laps at your pussy, slurping your juices up clean.

"Pussy's gonna taste this amazing for me all week.. oh fuck I'm not lettin' you go anywhere 'til after you fuck my mouth first."

He smoothes his tongue from your ass to the button of your clit, slipping his tongue in side to side and moaning in glory while he does it.

The raw taste of your pussy in heat does something primal to him, something substantial. Gathering up your slick onto his smooth fingertip, he guides it down before his cock before he blew this chance and busted on its own, snaking those wet fingers that he'd scooped inside you, pulling at his base in his hand and rubbing downward.

His cock was already angry and drooping, veins delectable looking out on display. The intensity in his eyes was also a sight to behold, dipping his tongue in and closing his eyes while his lips do all the work. You're gaping for it but you know he wants you to cum on his mouth before anything else.

Without thinking he jabs his thumb in your slippery warmth, nearly going cross eyed at the welcoming heartbeat thumping of your pussy.

"You gonna give daddy your orgasm? Gonna get it in my mouth? Yeah you fuckin' will. You better cum all over daddy's tongue, daddy wants the taste." he snarls, hips rigorously thrusting into his wet palm, the palm that he'd gotten covered in your blood and your juices. Joel hurries to slip his thumb out and suck on it, missing the flavor right before diving in to swirl his tongue in your taste again.

"Yeah, I know that pussy's gettin' ready. Shit. Mmhm, could eat this all fucking day."

"I'm gonn—gonna cum, I can't hold it any longer d—"

Joel halts his rigorous licking to hiss and spit, snarling up at you to "shut the fuck up and give it to me, mmm—baby, yeahhh you feeling good? like when daddy licks you up this good huh?"

"Y-yes....need it, oh god," you shake your head back and forth in a daze, feeling your body unclench and release it all on him.

"Need this every fuckin' day of the month just to make it through, don't you?" he chuckles, coming up for air briefly after giving your pussy another sloppy kiss.

"S'okay baby, I need it bad too. Can't have my moody little slut in heat without getting her her orgasms, hm?"

He gulps and laps everything splashing on him, delighted in your long howls and whines, bratty hips still thrusting your clit onto his tongue like a slip and slide.

Your thighs quake in the heat of your buzzing aftershocks, heaving while Joel keeps his lips glued to your pussy, cleaning and kissing so gently and generously.

"M'it.... feels so good, daddy..."

"My girl this sleepy already? Came on my mouth too hard, baby?"

He laughs and smiles at your heavy eyes and sluggish posture, giving him playful shoves. "You know how much daddy loves to take care of you. Always will. 'Specially love how you fuckin' taste for me like this," he scoops his middle finger in to demonstrate, shamelessly licking down the finger down to the knuckle.

When he has enough slick to glide his palm down his cock again, it takes less than twenty strokes as a whole until he's shooting his load aimed right between your bloody puffy folds. He ruts the fat tip onto you and groans when you push back and slide up against him with your hips.

You're already nearly out cold by the time he gets a damp washcloth for between your legs. The warm kiss that lands on your temple makes you stir, noticing the feeling of your soft pajama bottoms back on your legs he somehow got rolled up to your waist while you were knocked out. Water by your bedside, your favorite crackers accompanied. Little things that made all those aches and pains that much more bearable.