🕊️🐍

The Hunger Games !

|

published ; 28/11/ 23
finished ; ongoing

© emwritesbooksss

SUMMARY:
Valeria Lauder, like most people of district 12, was poor. She had to hunt for her food to survive, trade, and do other stuff to earn her a few more dollars.
Being an only daughter, Valeria finds lonely most of the time. Her parents are always working, and never have time to spend with her.

When the tenth hunger games come around, Valeria doesn't feel lonely anymore. Being trapped in a game she doesn't want to do, Valeria must find a way to survive and make it back home. But at what cost?

It doesn't help that her mentor, Coriolanus Snow, makes her escape harder....

THE CAST:

*·˚ — Florence Pugh
Valeria Lauder
"Clever as the devil, twice as pretty..."

༊*·˚ — Tom Blyth Coriolanus Snow "Snow lands on top

*·˚ — Tom Blyth
Coriolanus Snow
"Snow lands on top..."

ADDITIONAL CASTING:Dylan O'Brien as FLORIAN SOLACE

ADDITIONAL CASTING:
Dylan O'Brien as FLORIAN SOLACE

AND the rest of the Ballard of Songbirds and Snakes cast as themselves !

DISCLAIMERS:

1). I do not like president snow. I only like younger snow. There's a difference.

2). This isn't going to be her fixing him or an epic love story. No. It's going to be a devastating story.

3). I'll be following off from the books!!!!

4). Lucy Gray won't be the major character in this role. She will be a mention as a side character in the first chapter and somewhat mentioned throughout the fanfic!

5). This is book one !!! So basically the prequel to the first hunger games novel !!!

6). ENJOYYYY!!!!

Happy Hunger games !!