🐞 rules

No competition can function paw-somely without laying down some rules first

No competition can function paw-somely without laying down some rules first. So please make sure you follow them before participating in any of the contests <3

» FOLLOWS | Permanently follow TheMiraculousSociety & the Judge of the contest you decide to participate in.

» ADD THIS BOOK TO YOUR LIBRARY & PUBLIC READING LIST.

» SHOUTOUT | If you participate in any of the contests, you have to give this contest book a proper shoutout on your message board in the form of an announcement with a link to this book :)

» DEADLINES | You have to submit your entry on or before the day, the deadline ends. Extensions can only be asked 3 days before the official deadline.

» ENTRIES | All entries will be accepted through Wattpad books (only). You can publish your story as a part of an existing collection or as a stand-alone, but please make sure you submit the direct link to your story in the contest's comment section.

» PLAGIARISM | Camembert will be Camembert. You can't steal the recipe to make something new and think that Plagg will love it as much as the original one. So, be original and do not copy someone else's writings or ideas! The key is Simply Miraculous.

» MATURE CONTENT | We will accept Mature Entries that follow Wattpad guidelines, but please make sure to mark your entry as mature and give proper trigger warnings at the beginning of your story :)

» JUDGING | For each contest, we'll appoint a Judge from among the members of our society. If you wish to judge in the upcoming contests, then feel free to check out our Hiring Book to know more!

Next up are the amazing prizes you can win after participating in our contest(s)!

Stay Safe,
Stay Miraculous!

Stay Safe,Stay Miraculous!