Prologue

(Play the music up there)
[] means a character who talk through writing
"" means a character talking through telepathy
(Hello) is me talking
Evil Eyes is a ability or magic of a character

In the darkness of the night, a music could be heard.

No other sounds were heard, the animals stopped their activities to listen to the music, the wind stopped howling to let place to the music.

All human in the world could hear that music at that time and everyone listened, no war, no talk and no disturbances.

The music brought peace to each and every living being, no matter if they are humans, monsters, therianthropes or gods.

People started to wonder where the music came from and who was playing it but no matter where they were searching they didn't found anything.

The moon was one of the two to know where and who was playing the music, has she been shedding light onto the one playing that music since the start of her play.

She was a woman of a great beauty and the moonlight only put forward her beauty even more.

The woman was playing the piano gently and with grace, she was moving with the music and had her eyes closed, she seemed to enjoy the music to its fullest.

(Stop the music)

She then finished the music and silence was heard, nothing moved, everything was still, waiting patiently to see if she would play something else.

However, the woman had no plan to continue playing the piano and stood up, then the piano disappeared and everything go back the way it was, the wind was howling again, the animals started to continue their activities,...

The woman approached a tree where a certain therianthrope was hiding herself after having followed her.

The therianthrope realizing that the woman was walking toward her tree climbed up the tree to not get discovered.

The woman arrived then where the therianthrope was prior and then "looked up" (since she still has her eyes closed) to the therianthrope who was very surprised to be found that quickly, that when the therianthrope heard a beautiful voice in her head.

???: "Lilim..."

The therianthrope now know as Lilim(10 years old) quickly gets down of her tree

Lilim: I'm sorry to have followed you, I was just too curious.

The woman just shake her head to say that it's alright.

Lilim: Still I'm very surprised that you were the one playing that music ?
???: "Already heard it ?"

Lilim then nods

Lilim: I heard it a year ago for the first time but some in the village know it from way further back.
???: ?
Lilim: I read in the archive that a hundreds of years ago that music started to suddenly be played every year at the same date at night for a hundred year and that all around the world, people could hear it.
???: ...
Lilim: But then last year it was you who was playing the music ?!?
???: *Nod*
Lilim: Your incredible Shiraori !