Monami's nightmare

Do batein

Do batein

Pehli : mein abhi reveal nahi kar sakthi , ki monu jis ke saath accidentally physical huyi thi woh karan hai ya koi aur ..

Dusri : abhi yaad nahi hai , jab yaad ayegi tab bathavungi..

🤪🤪

And one more thing ..

Mein bathon bathon mein bhul hi gayi hero ka introduction Dena

So here is a small introduction of our hero in this story

He is karan Sherghil , he completed his studies in London, came back to India and wants to prove himself, although he had his family business but still he wants to make his own identity

He is karan Sherghil , he completed his studies in London, came back to India and wants to prove himself, although he had his family business but still he wants to make his own identity ..

His father sooraj Sherghil had died in an accident, his mother Sahana Sherghil , took over the company and responsibilities at that time , she is a strong woman and everyone is afraid of her anger , she hates the Mahajan family because she thinks that they are responsible for sooraj 's death ..

Karan is the younger son of suhana , karan's elder brother Param Sherghil,and his wife bharkha Sherghil are now handling Sherghil corporations , karan don't want to reveal his identity to anyone, so he took a home on rent along with his two best buddies Sidg and faizi ..

And now I'm coming back to story ..

********

Monami is in her room , it was post midnight and she was badly sweating , i looks like she seeing a nightmare..

She was in 8 or 9 years old at that time , she and her father and mother were running on a road and some goons were chasing them ..

Her father was so much worried for her and he hid her in a car trunk , a goon shooted on him , he fell on his knees , her mother holds in her arms and cries bitterly ..

" Deepak , Deepak utiye aapko kuch nahi hoga , Deepakkkkkkk"

She cries hardly on tapping his cheeks , in next minute she too gets hot by that goon , Monami sees all this from the car trunk and goes into truma ...and sees them without blinking her eyes ..