Souls Dirty Little Secret Chapter 2

Soul walked around the corner and greeted Tsubaki. "Hey Soul what did LiZ talk to you about"? Soul thought for a second. I don't want to lie but I also don't want to tell her about Liz. Soul Spoke up. "Oh nothing just wanted to borrow some notes from class". He gave her a smile. A smile that looked innocent. She believed him. They grabbed the bag and walked to Soul's place. They put the bag inside and headed to the store. "Hey Soul" Soul looked at Tsubak. "What's up" He replied. "Are you going to get anything special for Maka when we go to the store. Soul thought to himself for a moment. Why is everyone asking me about Maka? "Yeah I'm planning on getting her a new necklace. She's always wanted it." Soul smiles. Tsubaki blushes. "Wow how sweet of you Soul". She smiles at him. They walk over to the food isle and grab stuff they have been craving. After they get all their necessities they go and get the necklace. Soul walks to the jewlery department. He picks the necklace and pays for it there. Once that's done they head to the register to pay for the groceries they got. One they pay for the groceries they need back to Souls and put everything away. "Hey Soul I think I should go its getting late and I don't want Blackstar to get mad at me for not cooking for him". "Thats cool see ya". Tsubaki leaves. After Tsubaki said she was going to cook for Blackstar that made Soul hungry so he got something to eat. He preferred chips but decided to make breakfast instead. After eating Soul got sleepy so he went to bed. When he woke up he noticed something in the window. When he went to get a better look at it he saw a car parked in the driveway. He grabbed some clothes and put them on then ran down the stairs. He walked outside. He knew who it was. It was Maka. She had finally returned from the hospital. She smiled at him. He grinned back. She walked up to him and gave him a hug. Soul blushed. "So Soul how are you"? "I'm fine Maka how about you"? "Well aside from the stomach ache I'm feeling fine". She smiles. They walk into Souls house. "Hey Maka do you want something to drink or anything"? "Well now that you mention it I kinda want some wine". She smirks. Soul walks to the kitchen and grabs some wine out of the fridge. He walks back into the living room and sets the wine down on the glass table in front of the couch. "Here you go". "Why is there two wine glasses"? "Did you think I didn't want to join the fun". He smirks. She blushes. They both drink and talk about what's been going on. Eventually Maka stands up and says "Hey Soul I'll be right back I'm going to go and change into some different clothes". "Ok Maka". She goes into Souls room and gets the clothes shes going to change into. After 3 minutes Soul can hear her yell from the room "Hey Soul can you help me with this skirt". Soul blushes.

TO BE CONTINUED...........