Eyes narrowed

***
My mind was wandering back and fourth, I couldn't understand why they were doing this. I realised that the man was driving towards the hotel where Tom and Bill had been. It was almost night so no one was outside.

"Can I at least know your name?" I asked him as I leaned towards the window.

He was quiet for a bit but then replied

"Georg" he said fast and low.

He was quiet, trying to scare me but it didn't work.

He did a turn and turned off the car and I saw that we were outside of the Hotel.
George was already outside. I quickly opened the door and followed him. I could still see Bills and Toms car parked outside. We walked thru the glass door and I saw that nobody was inside, only the man in the register. He smiled at us but Georg ignored him. I had my head down and arms crossed as I followed him to the elevator. We stepped inside the big elevator and he clicked on a button. I knew exactly where we were going. I couldn't stop thinking about Lydia and what they might've done to her.

I heard the elevator coming to a stop and the doors opening. Georg started walking first and I followed. We walked thru the dark hallway and I saw the big room again '407'. I took a big sigh, my heart was beating faster than before and I really was scared, for Lydia.

Georg pulled the door and the light hit my face, but I was now able to see.

I saw Tom sitting down on the chair, nothing too special. But my mind was thinking about Lydia.

I look over at Tom who now stood up straight, taking in my appearance. He crosses the room towards me.

"Glad to see you again. " I heard Tom say from behind.

"Not me." I turned around as I looked at Tom in annoyance.

"I believe you found our game.. fun." He said, leaning back against the wall.

"Fun?" I chuckled. "Those games are just too boring. What do you want from us now?" I wanted to annoy him.

He couldn't help but smile, seeing his lip ring in the light. "Just an interest in seeing how far I could push someone like you." His hands crossed, like mine.

"Im not interested in your games." I looked up at him in annoyance.

"You haven't seen them yet." His hand lightly brushes against my bare shoulder, his hand trails up my collarbones, stopping just short of touching my chin. "I promise you." He said.

"Your just a guy with a gun, you don't scare me." I snarled at him.

He pulls back slightly, a predatory grin spreading across his face.

"where is she." I stepped back, my pulse racing.

"She?" Tom's brow furrows in confusion for a moment before his eyes widen. "Oh, you mean your friend? She's safe and sound...for now." His chuckle is cold and dark. "But don't worry," he adds with a sneer.

"you send your little friend to get me here, now I'm here. where is she." I said threatning.

Tom's grin turns predatory at my threat. "Oh yes, I knew you wouldn't come herr on your own." he says casually, his eyes flicking towards the door. "But she, she came here on her own free will." His voice drops to a whisper.

I felt my mind was wandering back and fourth, I couldn't understand.

"What do you mean?" I look around the room as my hands get near him, pushing him to the side. I ran into the hotel room, it was like before. There was this bed, a table, and a bathroom.

Tom smirks, following me into the hotel room. He sees my quick movement and knows that im suspicious. "I don't think you want to go down that path, sweetheart." His voice is dangerously calm.

I could feel him following me, and he was so calm, which made me more stressed. I turned around, seeing him still coming closer.

"if you fucking killed her for the sake of your own happiness, I'll kill you." my eyes flicked and body tense.

He came closer, almost touching me. "You're so tense, calm down, would you?" His hand trails once again against my collarbone, touching my chin gently. "Don't continue to threaten me." He leans closer still.

I lean my head back, not wanting his cold hand on my chin. "I'll threaten you how much I like. Until I find her." I realise how much his eyes was stuck on my dress. "You disgust me!" I push him off of me.

Toms eyes narrowed as he glared at me, his grip tightening on my wrist. "You don't know what you're dealing with," he warned, pulling me closer to him.

his could touch on my wrist made me mad. "I do know that I want to punch you." I couldn't control myself anymore, I was so mad. my actions just slipped out. my arm was raising and I slapped his cheek with my hands.

Toms eyes widened in shock and anger as he felt the sting of my slap across his cheek. He grabbed my wrist tightly, pulling me closer to him once again. "You little bitch,"
I could feel his anger, I didn't expect it though. He had grabbed me tightly enough, he leaned closer to my neck.
"Do that again and I'll shoot your brains out, like I did to William." His voice turned into a cold whisper, tracing me down my spine.
His hand was tightly around my wrist, haunting me.

He let go and pushed me off, making me almost fall to the floor. "Try to shoot me.." I grunted. I looked over at Georg, he was basically just watching us, he was used to it probably.

Tom slowly walked towards me again, grabbing something from his pocket and slowly put it out, it was his gun. I stood quiet, only looking at that gun. He forcefully grabbed my face with his free hand. He leaned in close to whisper. "I could just kill you and your little friend." He held his gun low but still threatening me with it.

"and no one would ever know," he continued, his voice dripping with cruel, "I can make you scream for mercy or I can end this right now, but that wouldn't be fun, would it?"

***